Losing My Worst Half

• I've just started a blog to document my experiences with Weight Loss Surgery (if it happens) from first consultation, and beyond. I've written a very detailed introduction about my past, and why I've made this decision. I would appreciate any readers, and support. Not everyone where I live is very happy about it, and I need any support I can get.

http://worsthalfweightloss.blogspot.com/

Updated to add: I will try to remember to post here when I make new blog posts, even if that means I'll have like 20 posts in a row. lol
  • Cool blog, I'll be following :-)
  • I'm following you now!
  • I posted again yesterday with more news, and have much more to catch up on soon!

Thanks for following!
  • Wow, Amber. I could have written 99% of your blog! It is crazy how similar our journeys are.
  • I'm glad you can relate to what I'm writing Zeitgeist!

Also, if there are any Barenaked Ladies fans out there, I just posted some live videos from a concert I attended this weekend (shot from the front row)!
  • Here's another heads up: there are more recent posts on the blog! The newest is talking about my bariatrc support group meeting.
  • The blog is back. New post is "Receiving a Halloween treat"
  • We're gearing back up - I reached a mini-goal!
  • Congrats on reaching your mini-goal! Woo hoo! Would you be willing to guest blog on my blog over on WannaBuddy? Would love to share your success with our readers. Probably generate some referral traffic back to your blog to learn more. Let me know!

Congrats again! Stay strong!