SBD Delivery

• Does anyone know of a fresh food delivery company that follows the South Beach Diet that delivers to Palm Beach County (South Florida)? I've done a ton of internet searches but I cannot find anything in my area.

I found 2 companies that focus on the Zone diet. They drop off a fresh cooler of food to your home every day -- nothing is ever frozen and there are no preservatives. *************** removed by Linkosuction ******

I was successful on the South Beach Diet in the past but I spent ALL day cooking. Now that I am working full-time, I cannot cook all the food needed for South Beach. Since I know the diet works for me, I'd like to find a delivery service that follows South Beach. If I cannot find one, then I will probably go with one of the 2 services I indicated above.

Thanks for any help or advice you can give me!!
  • I just removed the links - against policy.

Since your post has had 40 hits and no replies, I can assume there is no such company. I would iumagine you could just select South Beach approved fresh foods from any food delivery compant.

The basic tenet of South Beach is whole grains and foods. This may mean simple cooking. Lots of our Beachers work fulltime and are doing OK with cooking ahead and sticking to simple recipes. Some of them cook on the weekend and have a week's meals stashed in the freezer.

Good luck - this Lifestyle plan is worth it!