Closed Thread

Old 07-08-2006, 04:27 PM   #1  

Default Smart Balance Peanut Butter

Today at Schnucks I discovered Smart Balance Peanut Butter. Here are the ingredients: peanuts, natural oil blend (flaxseed and palm fruit oils), salt, and molassas.

What's the verdict ladies? I like that I don't have to stir it and keep it in the fridge where it gets semi hard. It tastes great!
Old 07-09-2006, 07:20 AM   #2  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Why not get plain peanut butter - just peanuts and peanut oil? Palm oil and molasses are not South Beach foods.
Old 07-09-2006, 10:15 PM   #3  
Helloooo? Treats, please!

I tried this new peanut butter and it tastes horrible. It's much better to just buy the natural peanut butter. I add a pack or two of splenda before I stir to sweeten it a little.
Old 07-09-2006, 10:41 PM   #4  

Molasses is sugar - I would be afraid it might make you start craving again. If you use it, I would only have the 1 tsp allowance a couple of times a week.
Closed Thread