Closed Thread

Old 05-06-2006, 08:53 PM   #1  

Default Still confused about yogurt on Phase 1

Today I found a Blue Bunny Carb Freedom-

90 cal 3 g fat 5 g sugar

Can I have it? Help!
Old 05-06-2006, 09:34 PM   #2  

I'm pretty sure there is something in the Blue Bunny Carb Freedom that keeps it from being as good as the Blue Bunny Lite 85. What are the ingredients?

For phase 1 you should keep to plain fat free yogurt. You can add things like Splenda and cinnamon or sugarfree flavorings to it.
Old 05-06-2006, 09:41 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 180/177/145

I'm still confused on the amount of cheese we can have. On the phase 1 food list there is no amount listed. Is it unlimited? I've just order the book, the cookbook and the "good carbs bad carbs" or something like that. From Amazon. COst me $9 for used books and $10 for shipping. GO figure!! I figure If If going to do this I'd better do it right.
Old 05-06-2006, 10:23 PM   #4  

The very first ingredient is "ultra-filtered skim milk." So much for unprocessed, eh? I will stick with plain FF then switch the the Lite 85 when I hit Phase 2. I did find them at Super Walmart Barb. I don't know if you ever shop there or if there is one even near Richardson.
Old 05-07-2006, 08:54 AM   #5  

There's one in Garland that's close and I drive right by one of the Plano ones. I need to get by WalMart to check out spaghetti sauce. Someone here told me they have a no sugar added Ragu and I want to see if Brian will eat that as well as he does the Ragu Lite Tomato and Basil.
Old 05-07-2006, 04:09 PM   #6  

It would be worth it for a few items- the Blue Bunny yogurt is 50 cents all the time- I don't know what you pay at Tom Thumb. I think that is pretty cheap though!
Closed Thread