Closed Thread

Old 07-13-2005, 08:02 PM   #1  

Question One more questions for the group... Am I eating enough???

Ever since about the 4th day of Phase 1 of the SBD I haven't been craving food at all!!! Could I not be eating enough???

A Typical Day of Eating for me:

Breakfast - 1 Egg Sunnyside Up with a Slice of Alpine Lace Provolone Melted on Top and 2 Slices of Turkey Bacon just browned in the pan after making the Egg and 1 Cup of Coffee with Powder Creamer and Sugar Subsititute.

Lunch - 2 Slices of Smoked Turkey Breast rolled up with 2 Slices of Alpine Lace Swiss Cheese and rolled up inside an Avocado dip that I made with Fresh Avocado, Cubed Tomatoes and Chopped Onion and a Salad with Ranch Dressing. OR Tuna Salad and a Tomato/Mozzarella Salad that I made myself at home with just some salt, pepper and garlic added to it.

Dinner - Baked piece of Chicken with the Skin removed prior to cooking, or a piece of Top Sirloin Steak or a Turkey Burger with no bun, either broccoli, string beans or salad with ranch dressing.

Snacks - Sliced up Tomato, Celery sticks with Light Cream Cheese, Pistachios (30), Cashews (15),

Now that is a good day but some days I just am not hungry for dinner and will go without and just have some snacks while watching TV... Am I doing myself harm by doing that??? Sometimes when I make something for the kids to eat that I cannot eat I usually will not take the time to make myself something special and then will just go without eating a real dinner and will jsut snack after they are in bed...

Let me know what you think??? If I am on track then great but if you see anything that I might be eating that is off limits let me know
Old 07-13-2005, 11:05 PM   #2  
Losing on the Beach

S/C/G: 205/ticker/164

Height: 5'5

The menu you posted looks perfect to me.... as far as skipping meals...I make myself eat even when I am not hungry to keep the old metabolism burning...even if it is a slice turkey breast and a little lowfat cheese...I want to keep the old fires burning
Old 07-14-2005, 12:57 AM   #3  

I am new at this but it looks good to me. I have missed a snack once but ended up making up for it later in the day. I hate breakfast but force myself to eat it anyhow. Hope that helps and good luck!
Kimberly
Old 07-14-2005, 11:19 AM   #4  

Wink Thanks for the Vote of confidence...

I really appreciate the posts girls!!! This is a great board and I will definitely be visiting this place often
Closed Thread