Old 10-16-2007, 01:43 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 221/180/150

Height: 5'2 1/4"

Default How is SBD for us in our 60s+

Hi there,

I just read about someone on here who had success as she combined WW and SBD using her daily points which sounded great to me. I have just started back on WW Flex plan to learn portion control again. However, there are many great things about SBD that I like and I would just once love to see me have a flat tummy. I could do the combination with no problem.

However my question is this... How well does SBD work for those of us in our 60s. I am 64 years old. I would like to hear from someone older around my age who has successfully done SBD. Thanks.

Trish
pattygirl63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 07:25 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Hi, Trish! I'm about 8 years younger than you, but I think anyone can have great success on SBD as long as they follow the plan, watch their calorie intake, and get some moderate exercise. And don't forget the importance of drinking water. It's a very sensible, healthy way of eating that works for everyone, regardless of age.
One of our mods, Ruth, is closer to your age and will probably be able to give you some good input. I hope you decide to join us!
cottagebythesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 02:50 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 221/180/150

Height: 5'2 1/4"

Thanks for your reply Cottagebythesea. I have decided that when I get home next week that I am going to get myself organized to do the SBD while using the WW Flex pts to regulate portions. I will join the SBD group the Monday after I get home next Wednesday as that will give me the rest of the week to get a list of foods for Phase 1 and go to the grocery store to purchase them. Hope to see you then. I have the book and have read it and have the little book that gives the list of foods at home. Trish

Last edited by pattygirl63; 10-19-2007 at 02:52 PM.
pattygirl63 is offline   Reply With Quote