Welcome To Our Book Discussion!

• Hi Meg,

I am anxious to participate in this discussion. I read the book and found it to be VERY interesting.

I'll be here.

Lynn
  • I'm eager to take part in it as well. And to see what others among us think about it and the issues it raises.
  • Oh, what a ditz! I finally found where you have been hiding this discussion, Meg!
  • I didn't get the book in time to read it....but I would like to join in....I have been told I'm very opinionated......
  • Please join in -- all opinions welcome! I summarized the book in another sticky thread for anyone who didn't have a chance to read it.

Hope to see ya!
  • Thank you, thank you!
    I've been at 3FC over a year and I'was getting so bored with posting the same thing over and over again. This book discussion is just what I needed!

I bought the book last night and have read a chapter already . I'll join in on the other threads as I progress through the book.

Dagmar
  • I checked out this book from teh labrary a few weeks ago (as an audio book). I am finding it to be soooo interesting. I'm a little over halfway through, adn I can't wait to go and read and possibly contribute to the discussions that you gals had last year about this!