Our bundle of joy, Coco!!

• This is Coco.. She is a Rat Terrier/Chihuahua mix.. We got her on my Bday this past year Sept 19, she was born on July 4th! She was a rescue, she came from an "accidental" litter, once we saw her face we had to have her. The lady we got her from said later on in the day that a few people came back and were looking to adopt her, so glad that we got there early!! She just turned 6 months old..The first picture is the first photo that we took of her to show off our bundle of joy!!!

This is one of my favorites of Coco, when we first got her she had a funny issue of only being able to hold one of her ears up, my Fiance' was able to get the perfect photo of her doing it!!!

And this is Coco today, just a bundle of energy! And we love every minute of it!!
  • I want one, too !!!!!
  • shes adorable....lucky girl coco is!!
  • Oh my goodness...just want to hug her, so cute! Love the brown and white! Of course I love the name as well...had the name Cocoa picked out if I ever got my yorkie. Well, I got the yorkie and it is a he and we named him George Clooney, lol
  • LOL FrouFrou! That's awesome!!! Well, when we got her the lady said she was trying to name them each something that would go with them being born on July 4th, but nothing really fit. Honestly, I'm horrible with coming up with names but the more that I looked at her, I just said "Coco". She looks like a cup of cocoa with marshmallows! Haha! But she's something else, she has her little daily routine starting at 5:30 when I get out of the shower, she has to go outside, comes back in and gets her treat then it's back in bed and under the blankets to go back to sleep.. lol.. She's definitely a ball of energy that's for sure, but I wouldn't have it any other way. She goes this week to get fixed =( They say it will calm her down a little bit, but I don't want to see her hurting at all, breaks my heart when she doesn't feel good.
  • Ooohhhhh!!!! way too cute!!! WAY TOO CUTE!!!!!

Congrats on the newest member of your family!!!
  • Oh my goodness! She's so sweet!
    Oh, I love the ear!
  • Toooo cute. Gotta love the one ear up
  • Too cute. Love the ear
  • omgg coco is such a cutie!