A Golden Day

• Here are some pictures of our day on the Paws In The Park 2.5 Mile walk and fundraiser...we met up with our Golden Retreiver meet and greet group but we detoured off the path to add more miles to our walk
  • Aren't Halties and Gentle Leaders great? I was able to walk my hound in one without being pulled off my feet. Unfortunately we don't allow them (or harnesses) in Therapeutic Paws, probably because people think the dog is vicious and wearing a muzzle. Your dogs look delightful.
  • Love the pics Gary. I really need to find something like those Gentle leaders or Halties for my poms. Ginger thinks she is a sled dog! When we walk she pulls so hard I think she is going to choke. I've looked in a few places but haven't found them small enough for mine. It will be nice when our weather warms up and stays that way-- although today is supposed to be in the 60's and even up close to 80 on Wednesday!

Have a good day.
  • That is REBA with the haltie...no matter how much obedience training "we" get she still pulls w/o the haltie. We put it on her whenever we are in a crowd.

Funny...she is just the sweetest dog but people do look at her like she has on a muzzle and is scary...until she snuggled up to them...yesterday a lady said..."OH! She is sooo sweet...I thought she was mean since she had a muzzle on"