Any Shih Tzu owners?

• We're getting a puppy! A little Shih Tzu. We went last night to pick her out, though it'll be another few weeks before we can bring her home.

This is Mya

Thanks for looking!
  • I have a little girl. She is 4 now.. I remember her this tiny
  • Enjoy the puppy breath (o: In my opinion, there is nothing more addictive than a baby (human or furry... lol)!
  • I am so jealous, visited a friend this weekend who has two beautiful Shih Tzus , one of them , Misha hopped in my lap and gave me a kiss , and Gizmo and I bonded, I wanted to kidnap her but I don't want to get arrested.
    Keep us posted on your experience with your new baby.
  • oh my gosh. too cute!
  • YEPPER !! I have a 6 yr old !

be prepared for allergies !

Emma is our second one and we are now FINALLY getting her allergies under control.

They are so LOVABLE !!! You are going to have the bestest friend ever!

We have a Boston Terrier "terror" too and they get along VERY WELL
  • Oh my gosh so cute!
  • Proud owner here, too! 3yo little buddy named Tucker. We got him when he was 5 months, and oh boy, was he a handful! I wouldn't change it, though! He helped me through a lot things before my hubby and I got married.

Congratulations on picking her out, though! She's absolutely adorable!
  • Our shih tzu will be 13 next month. It feels like we just brought him home. He has been such a good little buddy for me over the years and he ADORES our daughter. He was already an "old man" of seven when I had her but he has been utterly devoted from the minute he first sniffed her.

As someone else mentioned, get ready for allergies and there's a lot of grooming but they are the sweetest little things in the world and totally worth it.

Your new baby is beautiful and you're going to have so much fun!
  • I have 2. Bubbles who is 10 Blk and Wht and Chewy who is a yr 99% Blk. I had a Gold one that passed away last November. It was really hard to lose him. He had a stroke. No allergy problems other then skin scratching on the Gold one we had. If you feed them anything with corn in it they have allergies to it.
  • Shih Tzu
    Quote: I have 2. Bubbles who is 10 Blk and Wht and Chewy who is a yr 99% Blk. I had a Gold one that passed away last November. It was really hard to lose him. He had a stroke. No allergy problems other then skin scratching on the Gold one we had. If you feed them anything with corn in it they have allergies to it.