Liar/Thief or Snorer?

• BELOW ~ Are two criminals....

One is a liar and a thief ~ She steals socks and shoes....eats tomatoes off the vine and flat denies that it happened...even when confronted with the evidence!

One is a snorer...to the MAX!! She was snoring so loud yesterday, she lays just around the corner out of site of the front door, that my sister, who came to visit, thought it was me...sound asleep on the couch...door was open to the screen so she could hear...so she just left...giving me time to rest from surgery...all afternoon I was waiting for her...she didn't call 'cause she didn't want to wake me!

Any recommendations for punishment? This spoiling them is not all that it's cracked up to me let me tell ya!
  • No advice but I do want to welcome you to my world! We have two elderly basenjis. All the do these days is sleep, fart and snore. Absolutely no shame. Occasionally they get up to find a new sunny spot in the house and a rough day includes tearing toilet paper off the roll and streaming it throughout the living room.

It's a hard knock life for these girls, I tell ya!

• We only have one spoiled baby, but he is a thief, liar AND snorer!

Maybe it is the golden breed?

I gotta tell ya though - with those expressive eyes and eyebrows and the deceptive smile - he is a very, VERY good liar!
  • I cracked up over the snoring thing.
  • I will glady trade your liar, thief, snorers for my drooling, jumping, mud-wrestling, shoe-eating lunatics... Pics in my profile... I'm just saying..

eta: Nevermind.... I just looked at the pics in my profile, and I can't give them up... You're stuck w/yours...