Prayers for Mitzi

• My poor kitty, Mitzi went missing on Saturday night. We've been hoping she'd come back by now, but she hasn't. She's an indoor cat and the cutest cat I've ever had...such a great purr and trilly, chirpy meow. She would drink water by putting her paw in the dish and licking it off her paw. She was a tiny cat, even though she was three years old. My poor Mitzi. Say a prayer that she comes home. There is pouring rain headed my way and I am going to be sick with her out in it all. She's micro chipped for ID. We have posters with her picture all over town. All we can do is wait.
  • This is my Mitzi Bitzi Boo...

• Praying that Mitzi will find her way home.
  • *praying* I am sooo sorry! Have you called your local animal shelters or vets to see if she was turned in?? Hopefully the rain will bring her home! I had a cat disappear over 2 or 3 years ago. She was inside/outside and she went out and never came home, but not to discourage you!! We had 3 cats disappear within ONE WEEK from MY BLOCK! So someone was intentionally making sure they didn't come home... *may s/he rot in H3LL!* The first time that same kitty went missing she was gone for almost 2 weeks and then all of a sudden she came home! My aunt has a cat that is 16 years old... mean old b*stard... he disappears for at least a month at a time and then comes home like he was there the whole time... when my kitty went missing I emailed this guy who said he was a lost pet expert, he told me to look around my house in places where she could be hiding but he said you also have to look beyond the "comfort zone" around your house b/c she may be hiding somewhere scared b/c of the unfamiliar surroundings. Keep these in mind when looking for her and make sure you take her favorite treat or toy along w/you when looking... I did this when my Satan went missing for a day and he was hiding under the shed-- too scared to come to me even!! but when i threw down some treats all bets were off and he came out far enough for me to grab him....

good luck to you!! I will be praying for you and your kitty!!
  • I will say a prayer for Mitzi to come home.I know how awful you must be feeling.I will say one for you too. Please let us know,when she comes home.
  • Prayers ascending!
  • I know what it's like to loose a pet. I really hope that you find your baby

• LostandLonley... I just wanna hug your dog!! So cute...
    Still praying for Mitzi and Techwife!
  • I am saying prayers!!! My little baby (dog) is named Mitzi too! Hopefully your Mitzi will be OK!!!