Pregnant - Nursing Diet support for the pregnant or nursing chick!

Old 11-09-2005, 01:15 PM   #1  

Default if you had it, when did your morning sickness go away?

I am in my 11th week and really and literally sick and tired of being sick and really not so tired. I am not constantly nauseous anymore but have heartburn and such that causes me to lose at least 1 meal a day. When I say meal, I mean like 4 bites of whatever the rest of the family is eating. This is my 4th child and with the others, I didn't have it this long. I hope that I am not like this for the holidays. Yuck!
lakelog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2005, 04:25 PM   #2  
Mom2ThreeCuties!

S/C/G: 260/252/140

Height: 5'5

With my first pregnancy, I was CONSTANTLY sick, but at 12 weeks, it was instantly gone! With this one, I was sick randomly, but when I'd get sick, I'd be very sick. It wasn't totally gone til 16 weeks with this one. I also have a lot more heartburn with this one than my first pregnancy. I agree, Tums are safe and for me, they work. I know some women have to take other medicines because their heartburn is not affected by a few Tums. Hope you get to feeling better soon!
HoosierHeather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2005, 11:44 PM   #3  
resident lactivist

With the first two, the morning sickness magically ended at 14 weeks, right when the first trimester ended. This one, it stuck around a while longer. Think it went away around sixteen or seventeen weeks. Then, of course, it decided to make a comeback for the third trimester.
GreatBigMonsterMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2005, 12:06 AM   #4  
Bad Mamma Jamma

Height: 5'7"

This is my first pregnancy. One day around week 15, I realized I hadn't felt sick all day. And I haven't since.

Feel better!
NicoleNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2005, 11:29 AM   #5  
Blonde Bimbo

S/C/G: 250+/144/135

Height: 5' 4"

Was never sick with my son, but with my daughter, the sickness and constant throwing up went away...after she was born. LOL
almostheaven is offline   Reply With Quote