Could it just be the PP body syndrome....

• So I am back on track after having my third child(he's 5 months old) and am feeling discouraged by how my body looks.

I look back at pictures of me at this weight before getting pregnant with number three and I feel like I looked so much better. I don't it. I weigh the exact same as I did in those pics but feel much flabbier in my tummy and over all yucky looking.
  • I just wanted to pop in and say, he's only 5 months old. Keep working, you will get there. You had a big baby in you and it took him 9 months to renovate the place!

When E was 6 month's old I was shocked at how "bad" I looked. And then around 8 months, it all started moving back into place. I feel and look a lot better.
  • I'm right there with you. I just had my first 5 months ago (as of the 18th) and I'm hanging onto about 11 pounds that I want to lose, still. I work out as much as possible and I'm eating right, and it just won't come off.

So, like Jessica said, I keep telling myself it took me 9 months or more to have her, so I need to be patient and just keep on going...
  • Yes, things definitely look squishy after having a baby but rest assured it goes back to normal esp. if you are dieting and/or exercising