3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Pregnant - Nursing (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/pregnant-nursing-173/)
-   -   How many kiddlets? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/pregnant-nursing/230668-how-many-kiddlets.html)

jitterfish 04-15-2011 12:01 AM

How many kiddlets?

How many kids has everyone got? Are you intending on having more? And for those pregnant how long to go?

I've got two, DD is just over 2years and DS is 5mos today. No more for us, we always said we just wanted the two kids and we were lucky enough to get one of each (males don't occur in my family -LOL- DS was the first boy in 60years!).

pattypaw 04-15-2011 12:52 AM

We have 7.. 19 yr old son, 17 yr son, 15 yr. daughter, 9 yr twin boys, 8 yr son, and my baby girl will be 2 in may.

Iianae 04-15-2011 05:42 AM

I have 2, my dear daughter will be 20 in June and my sweet son will be 15 in July. I would have LOVED to have more but alas, it was not meant to be...

Latchkey Princess 04-15-2011 10:13 AM

I've got two and one on the way. DD1 is 3, DD2 is about 17 months and DS1 is due the second week of May (tho I'm hoping for sooner). We aren't sure whether we're done or not, we might want one more after this one.

Beck 04-15-2011 10:17 AM

I've got 6 sweeties; 4 boys (ages 13-7) and twin girls (5).

No more kids for us; we wanted 6 or 7 before I turned 35; we were blessed with 6 by the time I was 33, and I feel our family is complete.

WendeeLou 04-15-2011 12:34 PM

We have one- A boy, Max, and he is 4! We have been trying for number two for 2 years and 4months!! Someday!! *fingers crossed*:crossed:

Gale02 04-16-2011 04:02 PM

We have 2 boys - 2 years old and 7 months old. It's currently the plan to have more, I hope to have another one before #2 is 3 years old. We've talked about having 5 or 6, but we've got to get into a bigger house before then... 2 bedrooms just won't cut it with that many kiddos! :)

Morethananumber 04-16-2011 04:05 PM

I have 3 children. A son, 6.A daughter, 4 and another daughter,3. We lost a baby in 2009 and have been trying to get pregnant since then, well before that for a year too. No luck. We stopped trying and so im hoping by losing weight, ill get preg!

eclipse 04-16-2011 04:30 PM

We have 3 - 10yo boy, almost 8yo girl, and 5 yo boy. I *think* we're done, but we haven't done anything permanent in the way of preventing it.

mom4life 04-16-2011 04:53 PM

We have 5: dd1 (21), ds1 (6), dd2 (4), ds2 (2), and ds3 is almost 9 months old.
My oldest was from a previous relationship but together we have 4. We wanted 6 but after #3 we were pretty much sure we were done till our surprise baby boy came along....wouldn't have it any other way. Dh had the big "V" a couple months after ds3's birth. So I'd say we're done Dh has recently said he wishes we would've had one more but we both know we're done. I guess we'll always want more, we'll maybe adopt later when everyone is grown. :)

sacha 04-16-2011 04:55 PM

1 for me! After the summer, TTC again. Although I've not been on the pill for a few months! Luckily a 10 month old is good birth control, LOL

Goddess Jessica 04-16-2011 05:20 PM

I'm pregnant with my/our first.

I really wasn't sure I would EVER have kids but I decided we should try before we couldn't try. Since I'm 34 and most of my friends that waited this long had fertility issues, I didn't actually EXPECT to get pregnant. First freaking try.

After this pregnancy, she may be an only child. I was nauseous for the first 20 weeks. My partner is an only child so he doesn't care but I have a sister so I really would like to have a second... but I would prefer if a stork delivered her sister to our doorstep one day and I didn't actually have to GET pregnant.

You women with 6 and 7 and 4.... holy crap, people! That's a lot of kids!!!

sacha 04-16-2011 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goddess Jessica (Post 3811269)
I'm pregnant with my/our first.

I really wasn't sure I would EVER have kids but I decided we should try before we couldn't try. Since I'm 34 and most of my friends that waited this long had fertility issues, I didn't actually EXPECT to get pregnant. First freaking try.

After this pregnancy, she may be an only child. I was nauseous for the first 20 weeks. My partner is an only child so he doesn't care but I have a sister so I really would like to have a second... but I would prefer if a stork delivered her sister to our doorstep one day and I didn't actually have to GET pregnant.

You women with 6 and 7 and 4.... holy crap, people! That's a lot of kids!!!

That must be hard, do you have hypermesis?

It's funny how things work. Some women have very hard pregnancies (like you), some sail through it like a breeze (like me), hopefully your labour will be brief and you have a calm serene baby :) After all you've been through! I payed with a terrible labour and difficult baby after, lol.

But at the end of the day, as those memories fade, broodyness comes back... or not! Nothing wrong with an only child :dizzy:

Isn't it funny how you prevent it for so long and then suddenly get pregnant We were like that too, 27 & 32. Makes me scared to think if my birth control had failed when I was dating losers, LOL :devil:

At least you are in the home stretch!

jitterfish 04-16-2011 09:41 PM

Wow lots of people with lots of kids! I don't know how you all could cope and be losing weight! I find with two kids and work I have pretty much no energy left over, throw in a few more kids and I'd be dead.

Like you two previous ladies we were lucky to get pregnant easily. DD was an accident - I was on the pill and went to the Dr for a re-script and said I was tired and could I get my iron tested. I had lost 36kg then so thought my change of lifestyle and gym-going was making me tired. Nope, DH had got one past the goal post. Luckily we were intending to start trying soon (I was losing weight to have babies). DS I got pregnant with first month of trying. DH is very proud of his prowess -LOL-

sacha 04-16-2011 09:52 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This is my lil guy, he is now 10 months