3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Pregnant - Nursing (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/pregnant-nursing-173/)
-   -   THAT is a line! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/pregnant-nursing/224865-line.html)

CanadianCutie 02-05-2011 05:41 PM

Congrats!

usam 02-05-2011 05:55 PM

CONGRATULATIONS!! Reading your post made me want to cry! I love happy endings! Good luck and hope all turns out well.

kifli 02-06-2011 09:33 PM

Sounds like you of all people deserve much happiness.
I wish you the the best!

Quail 02-06-2011 11:09 PM

I read your whole post and wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS! On your successful conception, on your weight loss... everything! Excellent!!!!

Shmead 02-07-2011 05:42 AM

Thanks everyone!

skygirl 02-07-2011 12:10 PM

Wow, Shmead, amazing! Congratulations to you! You are an inspiration, and I am in awe of all that you have done. Thank you so so so much for sharing your journey. I wish you and your family every happiness! :hug:

Emme 02-07-2011 12:18 PM

Congratulations ~ you have been through so much and I am so excited for you!! :)

Heather 02-07-2011 12:27 PM

Thanks for sharing your story, and MUCH congratulations!!

specialk85 02-07-2011 02:07 PM

:cheer2:CONGRATULATIONS!!:cheer3:

Latchkey Princess 02-07-2011 10:53 PM

Congratulations! Thank you for sharing your story, I know what it's like to finally get that line after waiting what seems like an eternity (it took us 7 years to get our first). I'm very happy for you and your hubby and wish you a happy and healthy nine months.

Shmead 03-02-2011 06:31 PM

Quick update: I had my first ultrasound today and everything looked great: good size, good heartrate, good position. I feel like I've spent the last month holding my breath, terrified that I would go in today and find the baby stopped growing/heart never started/whatever. I haven't had many symptoms, which is just one more reason to worry! I haven't even been posting here (or elsewhere) much because all I can think about is baby, and that's pretty boring.

Anyway, I'm breathing again now. Stuff could still go wrong, but I liked seeing that heartbeat.

Emme 03-16-2011 04:56 PM

I'm glad to hear that everything is going well and that you and baby are healthy! I can't wait to start trying in November/December. I watch a ton of Baby Story shows and One Born Every Minute and it drives my husband nuts. :)

saef 03-16-2011 05:02 PM

Shmead, I missed this post from earlier this month -- thanks, Emme, for bumping it up with yours -- and am happy to read of your good ultrasound & that the baby-growing project is going along quite well.

I'll take a monomaniac Shmead over a complete lack of Shmead, any day.

I've got a pessimistic imagination & so when people go silent, I worry that stuff is going wrong.

I'm glad you have checked in to tell us all is well.

cherrypie 03-16-2011 05:25 PM

Congrats! I had a lot of fertility issues myself and it's such a blessing when things finally go right. Not that I ever stopped worrying mine you lol

hope things continue to go well!

Shmead 03-18-2011 10:38 AM

Thanks for all the kind words. Everything still looks great, but I am not sure I'll really relax until we send this one off to college.