Pregnant - Nursing Diet support for the pregnant or nursing chick!

Old 05-20-2010, 11:25 PM   #16  
Lorie

S/C/G: 280/ticker/160

Height: 5'7

With my first son, I gained 25 lbs, used cocoa butter, and got them, with my second son, I did the same,but gained 90lbs!!! (Still got them). I have read also that it is gentetic, my doctor told me the only thing that really makes them "disappear" is microdermabrasion, but that's expensive. I found a product called biostrech (at gmc) and it has helped them fade away, I can still see them (which mine were/are pretty horrid to begin with) but I have noticed a difference. I don't think there is much you can do to prevent them sweety, it is genetic, but there are a few things (however expensive) that you can do afterwards. Best wishes with you and your baby!!! Have a great weekend!!
glenlorie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 04:29 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 256/242/165

Height: 5'4

hi, i have to agree with the majority... No matter what you use on your skin genetics plays a big part as to whether you get stretch marks or not...
cocomama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 09:50 AM   #18  
By God's Grace

S/C/G: 293/ticker/175

Height: 5'6"

Of course, I'm discovering there may be a max limit to how many you can get. I got so many with my first that not a single one has popped up with my second.
Gale02 is offline   Reply With Quote