Pregnant - Nursing Diet support for the pregnant or nursing chick!

Old 02-06-2007, 07:30 AM   #76  

S/C/G: 187/187/154

Height: 5'6"

Aw, that was so sweet. It makes me look forward to my ultrasound even more. It will be the first time for my husband - he didn't go to the first OB appt. - so he will be so excited too.

Did they mention the sex - I know that you don't want to know beforehand, but did they say they could tell? Also, if you look at the ultrasound pictures every time, won't you eventually see if its a boy or girl on your own?
IamMisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 10:48 AM   #77  

S/C/G: 298/290/200

Height: 5'8

hi misa! hope everything is going well with you. nope, they didn't say anything about the sex, but i couldn't see anything and the dr didn't say anything. i don't think you could really see anything this time anyway. the belly and the little legs, but that was it. no clue about the sex. i guess that if we see the sex during the ultrasounds, then we see it, but i think that if you don't want to know, they are pretty careful about telling you when not look. i guess eventually the baby is big enough that you can only see parts at a time, like the head or the chest,etc. my friends who are due soon with their second haven't wanted to know and they've never found out with either of theirs from watching the ultrasounds. besides, i always hear about people who are so sure they are having a boy, then have a girl, because they were just seeing the cord in the ultrasound pictures. i'm not too worried about it. whatever happens, happens. well, i'd better go. i've been totally slacking at work and need to get some stuff done while i still have the energy to do it this morning! take care, lori
wezi1126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 03:06 PM   #78  

Lori, I have bad news. When we went to the Dr. this morning, he couldn't find a heartbeat and the baby wasn't moving. The baby had been dead inside me for about a week, but I didn't have any symptoms. I am having a DNC procedure in the morning. I probably won't write anymore since it is pretty painful, but I wanted you to know what happened. I am confident that we are going to be okay. God bless you and your family. I hope everything goes well.

Misa
Old 02-07-2007, 03:53 PM   #79  

S/C/G: 200.6/174.4/150

Height: 5'6

Misa,
I know that there are no words that any of us can say that can help you right now. I can not say that I know how you feel, or what your going through. I do want to say that I am so sorry for your incredible loss, and I wish you all the blessings in the world. I will pray for you and your husband. I hope that when you are ready we can be in contact again and I know that one day your dreams of being a mother will come true. I am sorry that that day isn't today. We will all be thinking of you.
tanya1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 07:58 PM   #80  

Thanks Tanya. You don't know how much I appreciate your words. I am feeling a lot better after having cried off and on all day. I worry a little about my husband because men don't tend to cry as much, so the emotions seem more pent up. He's just been trying to keep busy.

I won't give up on being a mom eventually, although right now I'm leaning towards adoption rather than put myself in this position again. But since it happened, so many women have told me that they had miscarriages and then had healthy pregnancies later, so it is encouraging.

Thank you for your prayers. They mean a lot to me.
Misa
Old 02-07-2007, 09:34 PM   #81  

S/C/G: 200.6/174.4/150

Height: 5'6

Misa,
Hello again. I am just so happy that you know we are all hear for you. I comletely understand that this is not something that some people choose to talk about and if you choose not to reply to this that is totally fine.

I have two best friends and each of us had sons with in a few months of each other. Both of them had miscarriages the first time they conceived and then got pregnant again right away and had healthy babies. It is something that is incredibly painful to go through and some people think because the pregnancy is so new that it's "not so bad". That could not be further from the truth. You have every right to greive the loss of a life and to take as much time as you need to decide wether or not this is something you want to try again. Whether you deside to do so, or to adopt you will be an amazing mother and you will have a life to bring into the world. That being said, if you do become pregnant again it will not replace the life that you lost, and do not let anyone tell you otherwise. Getting pregnant a second time would be a blessing and you will feel somewhat whole again, but don't let people tell you "it's ok you will get pregnant again". That life can't be replaced, but the sadness you feel right now will be replaced with joy. You need and deserve the time to grieve and when you are ready you will be an amazing mom. I hope to hear form you again, but if not please know that you and your husband are in my thoughts and prayers and the life that you created will not be forgotten. All the best. -Tanya
tanya1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007, 10:53 AM   #82  

S/C/G: 298/290/200

Height: 5'8

misa, i hope you see this, but i don't know if you're still reading since i've been gone a couple of days. i just wanted to let you know that i am so sorry to hear your terrible news. tanya said everything i would want to say in a better way then i could have gotten it across. i'm still here for you if you need to talk or vent or need a shoulder to cry on. feel free to pm me anytime you want, or if you're interested, i can pm you my email and we can talk that way. i hope that you and your husband are taking good care of each other right now and know that you can take all the time you need to grieve and feel whatever you are feeling. you and your husband will be in my thoughts and prayers, lori
wezi1126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 12:10 AM   #83  

S/C/G: 230/205/150

Height: 5 feet 8.5 inches

Default Enjoy YOur pregnancy

I wouldn't worry about my weight right now. Pregnancy is hard to get through and worse if you are counting the ounces piling on as your little one grows. I was pretty heavy when I got pregnat last year (we also found out for christmas) and had a difficult pregnancy. At first I was crying every night over the weight I was gaining and my clothes fitting tighter and tighter, but then I realized what a miracle (cliche, I know, but true) my body was going through. And honestly, McDonald's fillet'o fish, fries and a large soda taste so much better when you are not worrying about how much weight its going to make you gain. If anything, keep active, it makes the weight easier to loose once you have your baby since you are already used to being active. Cut yourself some slack and have a milkshake, it'll make things so much easier and enjoyable.
eddykita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 12:14 AM   #84  

S/C/G: 230/205/150

Height: 5 feet 8.5 inches

Default Sorry for your loss

Misa,
I didn;t read all the postings before posting myself, I am so sorry for your loss. In my country we celebrate the passing of our loved ones to the next world, the sooner people leave it means they were needed in the next world. I hope you will not get discouraged from trying again for another baby, they are truly a blessing you should have in your life.
eddykita is offline   Reply With Quote