PCOS/Insulin Resistance Support Support for us with any of the following: Insulin Resistance, Syndrome X, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, or other endocrine disorders.

Old 09-24-2008, 05:45 PM   #121  

S/C/G: 218/207.6/130

Height: 5'3

USERNAME/REAL NAME: barbarajean2605/Barbara

BIRTHDAY: April 4

MARITAL STATUS: Single

SPOUSE’S NAME: N/A

CHILDREN/AGES: Michelle/3

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Reading, listening to music, taking pictures, being with family and friends, the outdoors, and going out.

PETS: N/A

TOP WEIGHT: 240

CURRENT WEIGHT: 218

GOAL WEIGHT: 140

HEIGHT: 5'3

EYE COLOR: Brown

HAIR COLOR: Brown

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Minnesota

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: I have a hard time with exercise and if I don't see results I tend to get frustrated.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I want to be healthy for myself and daughter. I see the problems my mom has with her diabetes and don't want to go down that road.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I was diagnosed with PCOS in 1996. I've been off and on birth control since then. I also have been diagnosed with depression/anxiety/traits of personality disorder. I'm on meds for those. Next monday I'm going for a sleep study. The doctor thinks I may have sleep apena. I'm hoping that by losing weight I'll be able to take care of these problems. Not fully, but even a little bit would help.
barbarajean2605 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 09:22 PM   #122  

S/C/G: 256/244/140

Height: 5'2

Welcome to the forum!!!!
Raye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 03:47 PM   #123  

S/C/G: 269/249/150

Height: 5'3

USERNAME/REAL NAME: KitKatKitty/ Katherynn

BIRTHDAY: January 27

CHILDREN/AGES: N/A

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: reading, music, digital scrapbooking, friends and family

PETS: Dog (IzzyDora) and Cat (Cassie)

TOP WEIGHT: 275

CURRENT WEIGHT: 261

GOAL WEIGHT: 150

HEIGHT: 5'2"

EYE COLOR: light blue

HAIR COLOR: Blonde

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Central Texas

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Consistency. I'll go on kicks where I really watch my weight and do well and then I'll "fall off the wagon" of sorts and go back to not taking care of myself

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I'm really working on eating organically and eating whole wheats instead of the bleached flour and I'm taking medication which should help me as well.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I was diagnosed with PCOS at age 19 in 2001 after going to the OBGYN with an absent mensus. I was off and on with birth control and was really inconsistant. Speaking with my Aunt a few months ago she told me about PCOS and the connection with Insulin Resistance. I'm now on Yaz and Metformin since Sept 24th. I've lost 10 lbs so far! yay!!
kitkatkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 11:23 AM   #124  

S/C/G: 172/172/150

Height: 5ft1

Name: Suzi

BIRTHDAY: April 19, 1991

MARITAL STATUS: Sort of seeing someone, nothing serious

SPOUSE’S NAME: blank?

CHILDREN/AGES: One angel baby

CURRENT WEIGHT: 172lbs

GOAL WEIGHT: 150

HEIGHT: 5'1"

EYE COLOR: Orange/hazel

HAIR COLOR: Dark brown

OCCUPATION: Unemployed student, just moved home after 2 yrs flatting.

More about me: Well I was diagnosed with PCOS September 07, after I'd say about....3 years living with it. I have hirsutism-stomach, chest, upper thighs, neck, anywhere and everywhere!!! I was 13 and went from 140 lbs to 160 within a 10 month span. And I'm now at my heaviest. I lost a precious baby in 2004, (yes I was young and it is a very long story)and have always blamed myself. I am on a contreceptive pill called Estelle35ED and it's sort of helping with the facial hair but not the chest or anything yet. It doesn't make a difference whether people "like me the way i am"-"like me no matter how much I weigh" etc, It's about how I feel. So finally I'm getting ontop of it.

I will discuss anything, as I am an open person and very able to communicate my thoughts clearly. Hopefully not everybody is put off talking to me because of my age.

suziq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 05:19 PM   #125  

S/C/G: 307/ticker/140

Height: 5'8"

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Gypsy Severina/Elizabeth

BIRTHDAY: November 23

SPOUSE’S NAME: n/a

CHILDREN/AGES: none

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Drawing, reading, writing, singing, cooking low fat

PETS: one beta fish trying to take over the world

TOP WEIGHT: 312

CURRENT WEIGHT: 284.6

GOAL WEIGHT: 140

HEIGHT: 5' 7 3/4"-5' 8"

EYE COLOR: Green

HAIR COLOR: Purple in front, brown in the back

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Florida

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Getting motivated

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I'm seeing the school nutritionist and counselor

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I've been diagnosed with PCOS since 2000 and then dysthymic disorder in 2004.

Last edited by Gypsy Severina; 11-11-2008 at 05:21 PM.
Gypsy Severina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 10:53 PM   #126  

USERNAME/REAL NAME: eeyoredja/Donna

BIRTHDAY: March 5, 1979

MARITAL STATUS: Married on 11/19/1998

SPOUSE’S NAME: Corey

CHILDREN/AGES: trying after a misacrriage in March 08

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: reading, music, cooking, watching my DH run demolition derby

PETS: Dogs- Bone (english mastiff purebreed), Magellan (lab/pitbull mix), Cinnamon (golden retriever purebreed), and Jazzie (lab/daschund mix) and Peanut the psycho kitty. all our pets were rescues
TOP WEIGHT: 287
CURRENT WEIGHT: 275

GOAL WEIGHT: my first goal is 200

HEIGHT: 5'2

EYE COLOR: dark brown

HAIR COLOR: brown

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: rockport, Indiana

E-MAIL ADDRESS: [email protected]
HOMEPAGE URL: www.myspace.com/eeyoredja3579

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: getting bored, and eating some of the not so healthy things my daycar kids love like donuts!!

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: because I need to be healthy to get pregnant!!

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I just want to get pregnant again, and carry this one to term, I have PCOS, was diagnose a year and half ago, and am currently doing fertility treatments.

Last edited by eeyoredja; 01-02-2009 at 10:53 PM.
eeyoredja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 04:15 PM   #127  

S/C/G: HW 176/SW 163/CW ticker/GW 120

Height: 5'4"

USERNAME/REAL NAME: fatasianbaby/susie

BIRTHDAY: April 27

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: reading, music, scrabble, crosswords, music

PETS: pork chop (choppy) - crazy gray and white short hair kitteh
odysseus (ody) - smart gray and white short hair kitteh

TOP WEIGHT: 176 in oct '08

CURRENT WEIGHT: ?

GOAL WEIGHT: 120-130

HEIGHT: 5'4"

EYE COLOR: black

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: nyc

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: i get frustrated when i don't see results. i have always been at least a little overweight. i used to run about 20 miles a week and eating low fat everything (b/f pcos diagnosis) and was only maintaining not losing weight, so i gave up. i've subsequently gained 35 pounds.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: i can't take it anymore. also, i have finally been diagnosed, and started on metformin 1500mg and spiro at the end of october. hopefully this will help.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? i've been on birth control since high school because of irregular periods. i have been steadily gaining weight my entire life, never losing. i'm back in the gym now, though hard to motivate more than 1-3 times a week (doing about 3-4 miles a pop and have finally introduced some free weights). have been doing this since about beginning november. so far i haven't really seen any real results, but i don't own a scale, so i'm only judging based on clothing fit. really want the met to work. tired of this endless cycle of self-loathing.
also, i think i have ibs-d. not sure how to reconcile the recommended diet for that and for pcos since they seem to be contradictory.
sws19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 04:53 PM   #128  

S/C/G: 208/208/135

Height: 5'5

Wink PCOS and About Me

USERNAME/REAL NAME: fluffygirl/Jessica

BIRTHDAY: June 13

MARITAL STATUS: Married

SPOUSE’S NAME: Ryan

CHILDREN/AGES: No kids

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: singing, playing keyboard, reading diet/fitness magazines

PETS: a chihuahua named Fancy. She is 2 years old.

TOP WEIGHT: 203lbs

CURRENT WEIGHT: 190lbs (lost 13lbs in the last 2 weeks, WATER WEIGHT!)

GOAL WEIGHT: 125-130lbs

HEIGHT: 5'5

EYE COLOR: green

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Southeast Texas

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: I am literally addicted to the food, like most of us. I find cravings overwhelming to the point of insanity. If I tell myself I shouldn't have something, I want it that much more. I also get very frustrated when I don't see instant results. I am a carb junkie and I know that it's my enemy (PCOS and possibly Celiac disease)

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I have hit rock bottom and can't believe I let myself gain this much weight and become so unhealthy. I am sick and tired of being sick and tired. When me and my hubby decide to try and have kids I want it to come naturally without pills and treatments. Hopefully losing the weight I can achieve that.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I was diagnosed with PCOS in 2005. Fortunately, the only symptoms I exhibit are fertility issues (went a year w/out my birth control pills and never got pregnant), and a flabby middle section. I have felt a couple skin tags in the neck area but they are so tiny you can't even see them. I really believe that weight has alot to do with PCOS. My doctor has told me every year that I need to start dieting to try and correct this problem. I am determined!
fluffygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 06:32 PM   #129  

S/C/G: 226/215/175

Height: 5'7"

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Willow324/angela

BIRTHDAY: June

SPOUSE’S NAME:

CHILDREN/AGES: 1 son, 1 1/2 yrs

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: reading, crochet, trying to be creative

PETS: cat- amalthea, dog- ayla

TOP WEIGHT: 224

CURRENT WEIGHT: 214

GOAL WEIGHT: 160

HEIGHT: 5'6"

EYE COLOR: hazel

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: CA

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: I like food. I have two mentalities- diet and no diet. When Im on a diet I feel deprived, so when Im off a diet I eat whatever I want. I don't have a happy middle.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: education and frustration! I'm done being fat. Now I know that the key to success is low carb; and it's not a diet, it's a life style change.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I haven't had a period on my own since the first one when I was 14. I went without a period for several years until I went on birth control. I was diagnosed probably in 2001. I took clomid to get pregnant and it worked on the 3rd cycle. currently I am on actos and 1000mg of metformin.
Willow324 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 06:59 PM   #130  

S/C/G: 312/312/300

Height: 4'11"

DATE: 1/26/09

USERNAME/REAL NAME: LaughingSun/Shauna

BIRTHDAY: April 2, 1973

MARITAL STATUS: Married to a very supportive man for almost 8 years.

SPOUSE’S NAME:
Kurt

CHILDREN/AGES: None

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Photography, music, reading, blogging

PETS: Nemo (Quaker parrot), Daisy (Sun Conure parrot), Emily (flat coat retriever) and Peaches (Chihuahua mix)

TOP WEIGHT: 315

CURRENT WEIGHT: 312

GOAL WEIGHT: realistically? 150

HEIGHT: 4'11"

EYE COLOR: Hazel

HAIR COLOR: Medium brown...going gray

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Work in Utah and live in Nevada.

E-MAIL ADDRESS:

HOMEPAGE URL:

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: I have PCOS which doesn't help. But I also tend to eat when I get bored because when I'm in Utah I don't have any friends (sad, I know) and have nothing in common with the people there (think Better Midler vs. Amy Grant) so I tend to be bored a lot.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: New diet...new mentality.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I love to talk about myself but will spare you for now.
Old 02-26-2009, 08:47 AM   #131  

S/C/G: 221/ticker!/145

Height: 5'4

Ladies, I don't even know where to begin. First of all, I just want to say thank you for sharing your stories. After the past few years of PURE **** and not knowing where to go about my weight loss and life with PCOS, I am nothing but grateful to have stumbled upon this site last night. I was officially diagnosed in May of 2008, but it was just the start of my turmoil, later adding Interstitial Cystitis to the mix.

DATE: February 26, 2009

USERNAME/REAL NAME: blissclaire / Bliss Claire

BIRTHDAY: July 14, 1987

MARITAL STATUS: Engaged, September 19, 2009!!

SPOUSE’S NAME: Jason

CHILDREN/AGES: No human babies. Just Canine babies. Piper (Boston Terrier mix) and Buddy Muttzen (Mutt).

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Depends on the day and my mood. Ranges from sewing and craft-like activities, to cooking and meal planning, to being a nerd and playing video games. I like movies too.

PETS: See Above Post... "Children"... Since my FH decided that I had to choose between the doggies or real babies.... We'll see who wins that battle when we're ready!

TOP WEIGHT: 216

CURRENT WEIGHT: 216

GOAL WEIGHT: 160 ish (may re-evaluate later)

HEIGHT: 5'4

EYE COLOR: Blue

OCCUPATION: Full-time Student (or slave for Northwestern's Comm Lab, whichever you prefer... i get to help people prepare and perfect their speechgiving skills!)

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Natchitoches, Louisiana (Nack-a-tish)<-- it's an old indian word for red dirt or something. it's one of louisiana's oldest settlements in central la. i'm originally from the bayous of south louisiana though!

E-MAIL ADDRESS: which one?!?! apparently, i havent done enough posts to display it...

HOMEPAGE URL: myspace.com/blissclaire

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Ultimately, I think that my biggest problem is that when I go grocery shopping, I slip up, don't stick to my list and occasionally nab junky stuff. And it adds up and adds up. So, as of this weekend, all the junk is being removed and will be cleansed from my home!! OMG... Resolution for Lent.... No JUNK!

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I am extremely motivated now due to my upcoming wedding. Being overweight and trying on wedding dresses isn't too fun. (or at least i didnt think so) Not to mention, I do want to be able to concieve one of these days, so I want to get healthy just in case that day comes sooner rather than later.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU?
I have always been the "chunky" kid. Even looking back to elementary school, middle school, I was about a size 12 in eighth grade. I broke my ankle the summer before freshman year of high school, and all the physical therapy and being on crutches caused me to slim down to a size 8. Halfway into my freshman year, my mother passed away, and it was extremely hard on me. It still is hard some days. I had to move in with my dad, (my parents had been divorced for over 10 years) and I did not have the emotional stability that I had with my mom around. I turned to food, and got up to a size 14.

I vowed that when I started college, that I would lose it all, but it never happened. I slowly turned into the lazy college kid that occasionally ate healthy, but that didnt do much excercise other than running up and down the stairs in the main hall on campus.

So, needless to say, I am overjoyed that I am here, and that I have all of you wonderful ladies to share with!

And yet I am bummed, because I just had surgery on Tuesday to search for endometriosis (none found!!) and I can't start at the gym til my doc clears me next week...

blissclaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 01:58 PM   #132  
Im changing my life!

S/C/G: 209/159/155(for now)

Height: 5'7"

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Vegaspunkermom/ Marcie

BIRTHDAY: 2.3.1983

SPOUSE’S NAME: Eric

CHILDREN/AGES: Makenna Ann: 4, Maddox Joy: 2, & James Eric: 10 months

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: shopping, scrapbooking, reality tv, movies,

PETS: N/A

TOP WEIGHT: 209

CURRENT WEIGHT: 179

GOAL WEIGHT: 155

HEIGHT: 5'7"

EYE COLOR: Baby Blue

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Las Vegas, NV

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: I get impatient, therefore, when the weight doesnt come off fast enough, I lose motivation, and skip a day of exercise, etc.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I want this SO bad. I cant even put into words the drive I have to achieve this, and how proud of myself of I am for doing what Ive already done!

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? Ive had irregular periods since I started having AF at 11. Every Dr said I would grow out of it. Ive also had IR (hypoglycemia) since I was a teen. When it came time to have babies, I noticed a problem with ovulation. I was diagnosed with PCOS in 2003. Ive read up, did research, and thanks to a cycle of Clomid (drug that helps a woman ovulate) in 2003, a little oops, and another cycle of Clomid in 2007, I am a mother to 3 amazing kids! I got my tubes tied in July of 2008 because our family is complete. After my tubal, I started spotting irregularly, and was still missing AF. My dr told me to try diet & exercise, but I thought that was his way of saying he didnt have an answer. I started my plan, not because of what he said, but because I wanted to look better lol. He was right, because since losing 30lbs. the spotting is gone, AF is regular, and I notice a BIG change in my hypoglycemia/IR! I am not on b/c or Met. because it isnt a big issue now that Im done having children. Id like to be a help to any woman out there who is TTC or is struggling with PCOS!
Vegaspunkermom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 09:39 PM   #133  

S/C/G: 287/see ticker/175

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Sara

BIRTHDAY: April 8

MARITAL STATUS: Married to Jason

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: art (painting & drawing), crafts, reading, TV

PETS: 1 dog

TOP WEIGHT: 290

CURRENT WEIGHT: 258

GOAL WEIGHT: 165

HEIGHT: 5'8"

EYE COLOR: hazel

HAIR COLOR: Dark brown

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: East TN, USA

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Giving into cravings, "special occasions", excuses. I've always been heavy, so kind of scared to be skinny.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I'm on metformin, which has been helping decrease appetite and cravings (also on Femcon b.c. pill). Now have motivation to start TTC A.S.A.P., so it's not about just me anymore.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I had normal, clockwork periods and started various b.c. at age 16. Was on Depo for 2 yrs, pill for 1 year, back on Depo 2 yrs, etc. (Also tried the ring, the patch, everything else.) Don't know if they caused or just masked problem, but once I quit b.c. at age 26, I was all messed up. Started getting hair on face and couldn't lose weight. My sister was diagnosed with PCOS about that time, though she had had symptoms since puberty. I got myself checked out because we wanted to have kids soon, and was diagnosed in February. I'm relieved and hopeful now, and sister and I are doing WW together.

Last edited by Genki; 03-14-2009 at 09:47 PM. Reason: Add Occupation
Genki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 11:21 AM   #134  
Happy Newbie

S/C/G: 235/227/190

Height: 5'9"

USERNAME/REAL NAME: hennalight/Joanna

BIRTHDAY: October 13

MARITAL STATUS: Married 9 years

SPOUSE’S NAME: Tim

CHILDREN/AGES: no children yet

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: crafts, horseback riding, gardening and learning to play the harp.

PETS: 3 indoor cats and 4 horses.

TOP WEIGHT: 245 (all-time top)

CURRENT WEIGHT: 227

GOAL WEIGHT: 180

HEIGHT: 5' 9 1/2"

HAIR COLOR: Auburn

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Southeastern MN.

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Since age 14 I have struggled with weight. Recently found I have PCOS and am insulin resistant.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I am using the tools that I read about in a book called the Insulin Resistance Diet. I have already lost 6-8 pounds in the last 3 weeks.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I hope to lose weight so that I can have children some day.
hennalight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 02:21 PM   #135  

S/C/G: 187/185/160

DATE: March 18

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Desdemona/Rose

BIRTHDAY: March 28

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: the dharma, beer, wine, cheese, farmer's markets, cometbus, hiking, cemeteries, meditation, trees, ocean, open spaces, books, film, travel.

PETS: Penny and Pepper (guinea pigs)

TOP WEIGHT: 190
CURRENT WEIGHT: 185

GOAL WEIGHT: 160

HEIGHT: 5'8

HAIR COLOR: Black

OCCUPATION: Human Resources for a mental health non-profit and full time student.

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Sonoma County, CA

E-MAIL ADDRESS:

HOMEPAGE URL:

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Lack of time and being tired all of the time! I work from 7am-5pm, drive to school and am on campus until midnight most days. My weekends are usually spent on campus at the library or getting some quality time with my husband. My schedule leaves little room of cooking, eating healthy, exercising, or sleeping. I usually eat reasonably healthy breakfast and lunches, but my dinners consist of stuff I can get on campus or fast food (which I hate), and I don't usually have time to get to the gym until after 11pm or midnight which makes it very easy to put it off.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I don't know! I have lost weight in the past and hate that I've gained it back! I'm tired all of the time and hate that I consume fast food (which I never used to). I've resolved to change my crappy eating and lack of exercise because I absolutely hate the way I feel about myself since I've gained back the weight.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU?
I can't think of anything, but if you want to know something you can always ask!
desdemona is offline   Reply With Quote