Back Again

• I haven't been on here forever, and actually I had to restart my account because the email it was attached to was closed! My user name used to be Schmetterling. Anyhow, I'm back again at my highest weight ever which is super depressing. I had my son in jan 2012 and my weight has just ballooned since! Which is my fault because I started to rely on caffeine to get me through the haze of being a new mom, and now I know I'm addicted. Currently we have no health insurance, so I'm not on Metformin or birth control, but I don't want to be on them anyway if I don't have to.
    We are wanting to start TTC next summer for our second and final baby, and I know I don't want to be this big through pregnancy! Plus I just feel awful.
    Anyhow, the plan is to start south beach again, I lost 40 pounds on it before having my son and felt great so I know it is a good diet for me!
    Anyway! I know I'm going to need support so that is why I am back!
  • welcome back. You can do it just take one day at a time.. I think it helps to write everything down helps keep you honest preplan your meals I think that helps to. Make sure you always having something ready that you can snack on so if you find yourself hungry you can go grab it.
  • Yep preplanning is huge! My slacking lately isn't the food so much it is the working out I just got bored with it so I'm looking into something new changing things up a bit. Wishing ya lots of luck!! And congrats on the kiddo too!
  • Welcome back!