PCOS/Insulin Resistance Support Support for us with any of the following: Insulin Resistance, Syndrome X, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, or other endocrine disorders.

Old 06-20-2013, 08:07 AM   #16  
Leaving PCOS In My Dust!

S/C/G: 272/Ticker/150

Height: 5'6"

I've heard of people using wart remover and it working. I also know someone that used tag away that it worked for the little ones but not the big ones. I've had a few over the past few months and honestly I just snip them. I apply something frozen like an ice pack for a moment just to make it chilled then *snip* and move on to the next one They're only small though so I'm not sure what it would be like doing it to something bigger. Everyone has their own level of comfort with doing it so if it sounds awful then go see the doc and have them removed
Rosalitta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 10:03 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 294/288/150ish

Height: 5'3"

My mom has successfully removed skin tags by tying a piece of thread around the base of the skin tag. It kind of takes a while, but if clipping it it scary, this might be a useful method.

Personally, if i can get to it, i will clip with a pair of tiny sharp scissors and apply liquid band-aid. Works pretty well, but i can't reach/see enough of my skin tags to make that work all the way around. Maybe i'll ask my doc to take a run at me.
LuckysWife is offline   Reply With Quote