Advice Please

• I know we aren't medical professionals on this forum and we can't give medical "Advice" but I do want your opinion. I tried metformin and BC for my PCOS and IR before but it made me really sick. Keep in mind that at the time I hadn't changed my eating pattern, I was eating fast food blah blah blah. Bad diet. I managed to lose 91 lbs then have been yoyoing about 15 lbs since approx april( I REFUSE to change my ticker). I am back and ready to crack down. My health insurance kicks in from my school on sept. 20th. I am wondering, should I go back and try at least Met again? I know its a 50/50 on whether it works or not but considering my body is so different, and the fact that I know it works for so many people I'm wondering if I should take the chance or not. Thoughts?

Thanks in advance,
    Cassie
  • Sure, go ahead.

I went back to the endoc for Metformin, but he didn't want to put me on it. He thought I could continue doing it without it!

He told me, low carb. REAL low carb not my version of low carb with healthy carbs. I keep my carbs at 100-150 grams and I lose weight at that rate.