3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   PCOS/Insulin Resistance Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/pcos-insulin-resistance-support-70/)
-   -   Here I go again Take 10000043-Help? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/pcos-insulin-resistance-support/230694-here-i-go-again-take-10000043-help.html)

Grace73 04-15-2011 10:47 AM

Here I go again Take 10000043-Help?

Feels like i been dieting most of my life..
My 38 Birthday is just around the corner and im still fat..
Well actually I lost 30 pounds like 1.5 years ago.. and I was looking great.
But I had to Work hard .. so hard.. I was running.. or walking 3 or 4 miles a day.. Exhausted me.. Seems like If i dont kick my butt with excerise..
I dont lose the weight!

But Ive become depressed again.. I am going on vacation July 1st.. I so badly want to lose at least 15 lbs by then..?

I have pcos. Diag when i was 29.. Never had children.. Miscarried 1 child..
And my husband lost his job and all our benefits and money is tight.Plus he was injured about 4 months ago So i took care of him.. and not myself and gained the weight back.. .I am under a lot of stress.. Hes almost back to walking now.. But still searching for a job.

I work full time. morning/ Lunch is not an issue. Im so busy at work im never hungry, i eat healthy.. But dinner comes and i tend to snack.. But still eating maybe 1500-1800 calories..
anyways.. Im going to start drinking water again. Cut back on any sugar..and Try to start to excerise again..
I could use a diet buddy.. if someone wants to kick my butt along
I just need to hear i can do it..
I dont want to fail again.!

Thank you..

strangewayes 04-15-2011 10:57 AM

If you need any butt kicking to keep you on track I am sure anyone reading can do it lol. I myself sometimes lose sight of the small yays and only see the epic fails. You did good eating good living through tough times etc keep at it you can do it. Go outside walk around the house once and find one thing you never saw before. Today I found a used cig butt ewe but it was new. Lol. Keep at it

SMSDREAMER2007 04-25-2011 01:30 AM

Friday I TOTALY understand .I am here for you, my messengers are listed on my page if you need a kick in the butt. I would like to invite you to a GREAT group...sarge's no excuses boot camp. it is a super active thread and we do everything together, we laugh, cry, kick eachothers arse's and everything in between come check us out! I have a few tips I found have been helping me make it easier to lose weight first. Drop all white carbs period. If you do eat white carbs link them with a protein. I typically dont have carbs unless it has 2g fiber for every 15g carbs. That would be what was called an unrefined carb. My tip to you, also try to cook with more cinnamon, it helps insulin resistance. People in my real life cal me a walking nutritionist for pcos/insulin resistance. Give me a shout whenever you need me!

noussa 04-29-2011 03:52 PM

So glad to have found this massively supportive group! I've tried and failed so many times in the past that it has become almost impossible to stay motivated!
Looking forward to buddying-up with ALL of you!
:)