Kitchen spells

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • I think when it comes down to it, if you put love and positive energy into your cooking, no matter HOW you do it, it will bless your family. I also feel by the deliberate act of choosing to eat healthy food is also blessing your family.

I don't really use "Spells" as much as instinct and intuition. I do, however, keep a dish of blessed salt by my stove and every dish gets at least a small pinch.
  • I'm a pagan but not wiccan, so I'm not really sure. What does everyone think about blessings to help you focus intently on what you eat so you know when you're full and satisfied (as in so you don't keep expanding lol).
  • If you can grow your own vegetables, fruit and herbs. What I've found that has helped my kitchen magick tremedously is I have studied what a particular herb can do insofar as flavor and its magical properties. I think if you want to use kitchen magick effectively it must be with intent, focus and a plan with appropiate spellcraft. This is IMO (of course) and I've been happy with the results.