2.65%
Santeria, Hoodoo, Voodoo
0.88%
Pantheism
5.31%
Other (Please Specify)
39.82%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'm not able to put a lot of options on, but this was the best I could do.

If you select more than one, please comment. I'm curious to know. I know many of our paths are complicated.
  • i picked pantheist - it is the closest match to my eclectic combination of beliefs.
  • I realized afterward that I didn't put eclectic in there.. Oh well, there were only 10 options available.

I selected Norse and other.. I guess in practice I'm almost entirely Norse, though I have a lot of philosophical influences from other non-Pagan religions. I hope to never shut myself off to anything just because it isn't from my particular tradition.
  • I checked 'other'.

My other is Asatru.
  • Quote: I checked 'other'.

My other is Asatru.
    Doesn't it fall under Germanic?

I have a little semantics issue with the name Asatru, but am essentially of the same tradition. Greetings!
  • 180% ?!?!
  • I'm what I call a weirdo pagan--I'm a hard polytheist with animist leanings who does spirit-work stuff. I don't follow a particular pantheon and am not a witch and do not practice Wicca. I dabble in hoodoo and Vodou traditions, as well as some Egyptian stuff but, really, weirdo pagan.
  • I followed a traditional Wiccan path for years. I belonged to a coven of sorts at one point many years ago. My beliefs are very similar to the Wiccan path and I refer to myself as a kitchen witch. I am most comfortable with that term and I have been referred to as an electic Wiccan and that fits as well.
  • I put other and that's because I'm a Celtic Reconstructionalist, some how just clicking "celtic" didn't seem right, but I guess that is what I am.
  • I've considered myself 'eclectic pagan and witch' for 12 years and I am an initiate of an eclectic coven with a loosely wiccan ritual structure.

However, for the past near year, I've been studying Anderson Feri traditional witchcraft and know that it is the right place for me.
  • I am explaining my other
    Quote: I'm not able to put a lot of options on, but this was the best I could do.

If you select more than one, please comment. I'm curious to know. I know many of our paths are complicated.
    I am an elemental, ecclectic pagan. I am very much ruled by the elements, but I also have patrons. For instance, my chief patron is Lilith. I am a Water/Fire elemental mix. Most of my gifts lie within the Water element, though some are Air, I am kind of all over the spectrum gift wise. However, I am tied to the Earth in a way that the other traditions I encountered didn't cover thoroughly enough for me. Or if they came close, they discounted the connection to patrons.

Blessings,
    Ro
  • Green/hedge witch here.
  • I picked Germanic because I'm probably closer to Asatru than anything else, at least at the moment. Nice to see a pagan group here.
  • I picked other. I am still searching for my path, so I just tell people that I am pagan.
  • Druidry
    and ancestrial learnings of Aboriginal Australia