2.65%
Santeria, Hoodoo, Voodoo
0.88%
Pantheism
5.31%
Other (Please Specify)
39.82%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'm a Christopagan. Which for me, means I try to combine Christian and Jewish ideals with pagan ones. I've been inspired by Catholicism, Episcopalianism/Anglicanism, Judaism, and some liberal Presbytarianism. Raised a Baptist and due to personal experience one of my least favorite denomination in the Christian faith. And my paganism is still relatively heavy in Wiccan ideology mixed with I guess Eastern religion ideology.
  • Quote: I have a very strange view on religion, one I'm not always comfortable discussing. I fall under the category of eclectic pagan though.

It is something that makes you weird compared to other pagans. I know I have some conflicting beliefs that make pagans and Christians alike uncomfortable.
  • "Other" here. Canaanite polytheist and Unitarian Universalist.
  • I chose Wicca, though I am a traditional Wiccan, not modern Wicca.
  • Non-practicing Eclectic Wiccan with an affinity to the Hellenic pantheon.

Beyond a nod and a few moments contemplation on the High Holidays and the occasional loaf of bread/wine/honey left in thanks for life events and lessons I haven't practiced seriously in a lot of years, but I still identify myself as above.
  • I thought I had voted in this poll but I guess not! I put Celtic. I'm a neo-Druid interested in the Celtic pantheon and feel I'm being pulled toward a more Celtic Reconstructionist path. My beliefs are panentheistic, and I feel a draw to the Egyptian pantheon as well.
  • Quote: I chose Wicca, though I am a traditional Wiccan, not modern Wicca.

What's the difference?
  • I consider myself eclectic. I draw from Wicca, Dianic, and Humanistic mostly
  • Some what of a Mesopotamian (more specifically Babylonian) Reconstructionist. awesome subforum btw
  • I chose "other" because I follow an eclectic path. It mainly centers around a Celtic faith but also includes Asatru and some Wiccan elements. I've been along many paths in the last 10 years of being Pagan. I didn't feel like I "fit" anywhere in particular, so have respectfully borrowed different things from different paths <3
  • I consider myself a non-theist Pagan Witch. I don't do any work with any deities, but I believe in the power of energy in the universe and in nature.