3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Paganchicks (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/paganchicks-185/)
-   -   Poll: What's Your Path? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/paganchicks/175194-poll-whats-your-path.html)

RockerMommy 02-20-2010 11:07 PM

I checked other.... it is kinda blurry.... I am actually a 1st degree alexandrian wiccan, I was in a coven ( a founding member whose "circle" included Issac Bonewits) BUT, that was only for "COVEN" work. I am no longer involved with said coven. I am now and have always been Eclectic. I use a little here a little there including alot of of Celtic, Welsh, a little Strega, some Fairy work like I said very eclectic

PaxilPixie 02-25-2010 03:48 AM

I debated selecting other... but the truth is with a few exceptions I suspect I fall under Wicca along with the rest of my family. Generally speaking though we take in tid bits from different traditions.

MidgieMonroe 04-15-2010 11:24 AM

I have a very strange view on religion, one I'm not always comfortable discussing. I fall under the category of eclectic pagan though.

astrophe 04-15-2010 12:17 PM

Unitarian / green / kitchen witch here.

A.

Jacque 04-15-2010 12:31 PM

I would consider myself an Eclectic Pagan.

I do most of my "work" in the kitchen, and I feel pulled towards the Celtic traditions if I had to specify. (Although my cat, Persephone would lead people to think otherwise... LOL! But she picked her name. The day we brought her home she curled up on a children's book to sleep, the book happened to be titled Persephone. )

witchyonadiet 04-17-2010 06:26 PM

Eclectic, hereditary, solitary witch here ! Amazing how many different paths but I think that is another of the things about Wicca/Paganism that I appreciate.

JuicyBits 06-01-2010 04:23 PM

I'm an eclectic and I just picked "Other"... lol

souvenirdarling 06-03-2010 11:15 PM

I am a Traditional Wiccan with ecclectic tastes and interests :) Witchyonadiet, I agree!

honeythorn 11-12-2010 08:05 PM

Tradwitch. Can't abide fluffy paths like wicca ( sorry wiccans , just the way it is for me personally ) though I started out looking into those like many do. I work with and learn from the natural things around me. I use what I find as and when I need it.

Tea Granny 01-24-2011 07:47 PM

Just call myself Pagan - I'm still learning my path ( and I'm 51 :))

Ahzuri 01-25-2011 02:31 PM

I consider myself to be eclectic so no specific tradition, though I do always like to read about the different traditions :)

Ruslana 02-14-2011 09:58 AM

I consider myself eclectic, with leanings in wicca, and hellenic poly..so much variety here, I love it! :)

NewGirl24 05-23-2011 10:54 AM

I checked "other". I consider myself to be a Solitary Eclectic Pagan Witch.

I don't practice too often, but I do candle magic sometimes, and I pray to Hecate sometimes, and other deities as I feel drawn to them.

sheski 05-24-2011 07:07 PM

Well, I mostly consider myself an animistic polytheist, eclectic basically. My ancestry pulls me towards germanic and celtic directions, while I have been drawn to deities of other areas at different points in my life. I really believe no creation myths, I believe that all life on and the planet herself is sacred and has energy and yet I flatly reject any notion of one-god and do honor and believe in many of the old deities. I picked other, celtic, germanic, and pantheist, sorry for the long non-explanation. (been pagan since 70's on an ever-changing path)

LookingForElana 06-20-2011 03:01 PM

I clicked Other since I'm still sort of finding my way. I'm just eclectic as of right now -- I also know a bit about herbs and what their purposes are, and a lot of my work is in helping others. :)