Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Old 11-12-2006, 02:14 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 188/138.8/125

Height: 5' 2"

Talking

Hello fellow JC-ers.

I just got back from my weigh in and I lost 2.8 lbs. This is my biggest weight lost so far!! This truly makes up for the 0.4 lb. lost last week.

I was fortunate enough not to have as many distractions this week and I hope for the same kind of focus for the next. I'm trying to prepare myself for the holiday ahead.

Welcome to the board Maria. I, too, am a returning member to Jenny Craig. I am a former Weight Watcher, as well. I, like you, have not made it to maintenace on either program, although I've had great success on both. I think that would be my biggest goal is to go all the way.

Everyone, have a great week!
chrstna446 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 12:26 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 200/150

Hey gang...so glad to see everyone's triumphs I weighed in on last Thursday and I lost 1.8 lbs...yay me. As it gets closer to turkeyday, I'm trying to follow my plan to a T so that when the holiday comes I won't get off track.
-Wishing you all motivation and strength to get through the week.
H.
hermanita32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 07:03 PM   #33  
I'm just getting started

S/C/G: 200/190/120

Hello Everyone

I went to the JC center yesterday and got all my food and started today. I weighted in and was down about 4lbs from when I weighted myself about 2 weeks ago, when I began the excercise with out changing my food habits so that was exciting for me.

Today was a little tough, I was kind of hungry after breakfast and by 3pm I felt hungry again even after I ate some veggies so I'm not real sure if that's normal or not. Has anyone else experianced that and if so what did you do that helped you out?

I hope everyone has great week and I look forward to chatting with everyone!
soybella716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 08:16 PM   #34  

Hi Maria,

I hope you are still hanging in there. I know the first couple of weeks were tough for me, too. Make sure you are eating all your food and eat as many free foods as possible. Have you tried sugar-free Jello?

After the first couple of weeks I was able to adapt to the food and to the hunger levels.

It will get better!

Christina
Old 11-15-2006, 08:45 PM   #35  

S/C/G: 199/191.5/140

Height: 5'5"

FINALLY!!!! I just completed my second week and dropped 3.5 pounds! Aunt Flow packed her bags and left yesterday, so I'm sure that had a lot to do with it. I've been substituting a lot of other foods for JC foods and was concerned that it might affect my weight loss... but it appears to be okay! Yeah! I'm managing to save quite a bundle of cash this way! Anyway, I still need to find the motivation to exercise. I run around with a 2 year old all day and have no energy when he finally naps at 2pm. I'm thinking of getting a pedometer to keep track of my daily steps. I think it might help to actually see the number on the screen so I'll know if I need to get more steps in before the day is over. Does anyone else do this? Is it motivating to see the numbers?

Tammy F.
tamfielder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 07:12 AM   #36  
Under His mercy

Height: 5'9"

Congratulations to all you "losers"!! I weigh-in tomorrow so I will let you know how I do. I've been pretty good this week with food and exercise so I better have lost something...I'll take anything!
sunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 05:48 AM   #37  
Under His mercy

I lost 1.4 lbs this week. Since next week is Thanksgiving, I've decided to not go back to the center until Dec. 1. I got two weeks worth of food to get me through. My goal for my next weigh-in is to hit the 50 lbs lost mark!

There's hiking in my exercise plans for this weekend. The weather is supposed to be beautiful here this weekend. Hiking just doesn't seem like exercise to me. But it sure does the trick!

Last edited by sunshine; 11-18-2006 at 05:55 AM.
Old 11-19-2006, 03:03 PM   #38  

Great job, Sunshine! You are doing great. I know you will reach your 50 lb. goal.

I dropped another 1.4lbs, taking me to the 20 lb mark. I had made a goal to have lost the 20 lbs. by the end of the month, but it looks like I did it a week early.

The lost will help me through the holiday. I won't be hosting Thanksgiving at my house afterall, so that will help insure I won't have any remaining leftovers lurking in my refrigerator and I can be back on track on Friday.

Where is everyone else? I hope you are all doing well. Let us hear from you!
Old 11-20-2006, 05:30 AM   #39  
Under His mercy

WTG Christina and congrats on hitting the 20 lb. mark. That's terrific. Have you been getting a lot of compliments?
Old 11-20-2006, 04:02 PM   #40  

Thank you, Sunshine. I have been getting compliments. Last week one of the men in the office noticed. The men are always the last to notice!
Old 11-21-2006, 09:22 AM   #41  

S/C/G: 200/150

Hi all:

Congrats, congrats to everyone meeting their goals of losing. I just wanted to wish everyone a happy holiday and determination to stick to our new way of eating during the holiday.

Take care everyone!
hermanita32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 04:15 PM   #42  

S/C/G: 228/215/160

Height: 5 ft 5

Sunshine, you are doing FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy Thanksgiving!!!!
I'm down 37 pounds, with 18 more to go, to goal of 160.
*hugs*
God Bless,
Jenny
campbellredhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 03:20 AM   #43  
Under His mercy

Thanks Jenny...so are you! HAPPY THANKSGIVING
Old 11-22-2006, 12:54 PM   #44  

Have a Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Christina
Old 11-27-2006, 05:34 AM   #45  
Under His mercy

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I certainly did but I definitely ate more than I needed to so today it's back to the program. Friday night I've got my first Christmas party of the season to attend and you know I gotta look good!