Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Old 10-25-2006, 10:21 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 200/150

you can do it-my fingers are crossed for you...let us know how it goes
-hermanita
hermanita32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 03:19 PM   #32  

Hi everyone:
I finally got my food in the mail, so I'll be starting my program tomorrow. Does anyone here do the JC direct program ?
Old 10-27-2006, 05:31 AM   #33  
Under His mercy

Height: 5'9"

I'm going to the center once a week to weigh-in and get my food. I need to have that accountability of weighing myself in front of someone. I may need to go once a week for the rest of my life Since I really like the food, it may not be such a bad deal! I still cook a meal or two on the weekends. I know you're excited about getting started on the program and just know that we're here for you and you can do it

I go for my weigh-in at noon, so I'll let you know how I've done this week. I'm confident I've lost. Can't wait to get into the 160's!
sunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2006, 08:34 AM   #34  

S/C/G: 334.8/334.8/170

Height: 5' 6"

Hermanita - I'm on Jenny Direct. I really like it. I'm not one to go somewhere and weigh in and when I started there was only 1 Center and it was too far away for me to drive every week. Now there's one not too far away but I refuse to give up my consultant. So they call me every Monday for my weigh in. I had an awesome consultant but she has been out sick so I've been having different people call. But I like it. Some friends of mine thought that I should go to the center because then I couldn't lie about my weight loss but I refuse to lie about what I have or haven't lost with my consultant. I didn't see the point of spending the amount of money I do and then lie about it. How are they supposed to help me when I'm struggling if I don't tell them. Plus, every day me and a friend email a food journal and once a week exchange our weight. I love this diet. The food is absolutely delicious and I don't feel deprived.

Sunshine- Good luck at weigh in.
kmb73brwr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2006, 11:31 AM   #35  

kmb-sunshine, thanks so much for the encouraging words. since finding this board, i feel like i can definitely do this with all of the support here.
I'll keep you guys updated on my progress and I'll be logging on everyday looking forward to reading your progress as well. Good luck to us!

warmly,
H
Old 10-27-2006, 04:54 PM   #36  
Under His mercy

Hi everyone! I lost 1.4 lbs. and I'm happy with that. The closer I get to goal, the harder it is to lose. Oh well.

I'm excited about the weekend. What's everyone doing?
Old 10-29-2006, 02:04 PM   #37  

S/C/G: 188/138.8/125

Height: 5' 2"

Hello everyone!

Just back from my weigh-in and down another 1.6!

I don't seem to show big weight losses, but so far I've been consistant and and very happy with that.

Congratulations on another loss, Sunshine. You are doing fabulously and are so close to your goal. Keep doing what you are doing.

Welcome Hermanita, how's it going so far? I go to the center to weigh in. Do you get all the frozen foods with JC Direct?

Anyway, hope you are doing well and good luck for another successful week!

chrstna446 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 05:23 AM   #38  
Under His mercy

Congratulations Christina You're doing great, too. Keep it up.
Old 10-30-2006, 06:45 AM   #39  

Congratultions on the loss guys !
Christina...the food that comes from JD is a combination of Frozen and Shelf, not sure if it's b/c I'm new to the prog, but I have a written list of ? I need to ask my consultant and I'll add that to it.

This weekend was a busy one for me as most weekends always are how about you guys ?
As far as following my plan, I'm doing well, I haven't given in to any temptations (patting myself on the back) . Today starts day four and it does get easier as the days go on. I am having a not so good time with all of the veggies...I'm thinking about eating only romaine lettuce, tomatoes, and cucumbers which are the veggies I do like...what do you all think about that ?
Have a great day everyone, wishing you all good luck- good weigh ins- and motivation to keep going towards your goals.

warmly,
H.
Old 10-30-2006, 07:38 PM   #40  
Under His mercy

H - If those are the only veggies you like then just eat them. I eat salads, broccoli, or cauliflower but usually only with dinner. At lunch, I sometimes have fruit. How do you like the food overall? I think it's great. I'm going to have a lot of food left over from this week because Friday night I made a BIG pot of turkey chili and my husband and I have been eating it for lunch and dinner the last few days but it's finally gone now! It was REALLY good. I also made some brown rice to have with the chili. Yum!
Old 10-31-2006, 09:05 AM   #41  

S/C/G: 334.8/334.8/170

Height: 5' 6"

Congrats Sunshine and Christina. Keep up the great work.

I lost 2.8 lbs this week. I'm so close to my first goal I can almost taste it. I really need to work on exercising but I'm still not doing well on that. I have a friend that joined my gym but she is so unreliable on going with me. Every time she says we'll go she doesn't call me so then I don't go. Its such a waste. I joined the gym on my own so I should go on my own but so far I'm not having much luck with it. I need to pick a time of day to work out and stick with it no matter what.

Hermanita - I don't like very many vegetables either so what I do is double up on the ones I like.
kmb73brwr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006, 12:27 PM   #42  
Under His mercy

Way to go kmb You're doing great. It definitely helps to have an exercise buddy but you don't HAVE to have one. You can do it on your own if you just do like you said and set a time to go and JUST DO IT! My husband and I are going to the Y tonight instead of passing out Halloween candy!
Old 11-02-2006, 10:43 AM   #43  
Zoe
I see the SON in Texas

Height: 5'6"

Hi everyone

Sorry I've been MIA. I just push my way into your group and then 'poof', I disappear.

I've been busy here at home, plus at work. Today I'm home sick....upper respiratory infection AND strep. Lucky me.

I go to weigh in on Saturday but as of the last time I posted, I've lost another 3.7 lbs for a total of 14.9. I'm anxious about going in 2 days because I've really been OP and actually starting to FEEL like I'm losing.

I hope y'all are well. I see from the posts that we have some BIG LOSERS here. Congrats and keep up the great work!
Zoe is offline   Reply With Quote