3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/packaged-meals-clinics-nutrisystem-medifast-jenny-craig-etc-194/)
-   -   I Did It!! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/packaged-meals-clinics-nutrisystem-medifast-jenny-craig-etc/86326-i-did.html)

ChickySarah 06-07-2006 10:26 AM

I Did It!!

Woot Woot! I finally bought my 28 day supply and I am so excited to get going and try this. I'm also super excited that I found this website because a lot of people think I am nuts for spending the money and joining this program! I look forward to giving and getting support from your lovely community! :carrot: :hug:

DaisyJ 06-07-2006 10:06 PM

Hey Chicky :)

I just got my food TODAY and I will be starting tomorrow. I ordered just a few items a week or so ago to try out the food before committing and thought the food at okay, so I ordered my 28 day package and there it was waiting for me today.. thank goodness someone strong was home to bring the box in.. warning.. it is HEAVY!!!

Honestly, I don't think the price is too bad if you consider how much less outside food you will be buying. I estimate that it's about 8 dollars a day.. I used to spend at least that much JUST FOR LUNCH.. so it's actually about the same or even cheaper for me.

Anyway, good luck to you! I will be starting my program tomorrow, I hope we both have luck with this program.

vikki50 06-09-2006 02:01 PM

Good Luck to both of you. It will definitely work if you stick with it. I have lost 19lbs so far. I have a long ways to go, but I really feel this time I will take it off. It's not a fast diet, but everytime I took it off fast, I always gained it right back. So this time, I'm hoping to change my lifestyle as well.

Again Good Luck!! Glad you joined!!!

DaisyJ 06-09-2006 08:18 PM

Thanks Vikki!! How long have you been on nutrisystem? I like the fact that the food you are suppose to eat is right there, makes it a bit easier, but still I crave non-nutrisystem food too.. It is only my 3rd day so I guess I'll give it more time. Well, time to exercise. Thanks for your support and congrats on losing 19lbs!! Hope the loss continues! :)

ChickySarah 06-11-2006 02:28 PM

Hola~ Still awaiting my package! I'm excited and I finally got off my butt tonight to work out! My legs are sore...sniff.

vikki50 06-12-2006 03:41 PM

I've been on it since Mar 13 or so. My body is really weird the way I lose weight. I don't lose anything for 3 weeks and then I have a 6 or 7 lb loss. It was very frustrating at first I expected to lose something every week. But This isn't bad. It is a slower diet than alot of others I have been on before. But I never kept that weight off. So I am hoping that this time I do. One thing this is teaching me is portion control. I stick on it pretty good. But it seems like most weekends I end up going out and eating non NS food. I am still losing, but that may be why it is slower. Still I like my social life and as long as I reach goal i'm not in that big a hurry.

You can do this, Good Luck!!!

DaisyJ 06-12-2006 07:54 PM

Yeah I kind of messed up on my first weekend, so I know what you mean about weekends, it's hard when you are out all day. I'm planning on eating NS food 6x a week and take a day off, but still eat okay but eat fresh food. I don't think I could do it straight through. Anyway, I just had the pasta fagioli, not bad. Can't wait to have my chocolate shake though, it better be good! :) Hope you are both doing well.

ChickySarah 06-19-2006 04:21 AM

I just started today! I had the fruit smootie and I found it a little sweet but not bad. I'm nervous but ok because this is such a HUGE change in my life. I was seriously the biggest junk food junkie. I never cooked. Horrible. I wish everyone else tons of luck and support!