Jenny Craig Members

You're on Page 15 of 15
Go to
  • Congrats Bluebird!!
  • Hello ladies, I joined Jenny Craig about 6 weeks ago and a friend recommended 3fc to me, so here I am. I've enjoyed reading all the comments and everyone seemed so positive and supportive. Congrats to everyone on their success.

~kmb
  • Welcome kmb...and congratulations on your loss of 22 lbs. Don't you just love the program AND the food? I have some cousins that live in the Tulsa area.

I lost another lb. this week. Woo Hoo!
  • The fundage is low, and commissions are at a standstill.... Does anyone have an idea about how to stay on the JC eating without the costly food? Even if I prepared the meals myself, I think it'd rack up a hefty grocery bill. Help? Please.
  • If you calorie count and just keep at whatever calorie level JC had you, you'll be fine. It just takes more work to keep track of everything, but I know you can do it! Hang in there.
  • Woo Hoo!!! I lost 2.6 lbs this week.

Congrats on losing another pound Sunshine.
  • Way to go, kmb. Fantastic job!

I'm sitting here on my lunch break eating a southwestern burrito...boy, is it good!
  • How is everyone doing? Where are you?????

My scales show I've lost 2 lbs this week but my official weigh in is tomorrow.

Since this thread has so many pages, I was thinking of starting a new one for September and then have one a month for us to post in. Sound like a good idea?
  • This week I lost 3.4 lbs. Only 5 more lbs and 5 weeks to reach my first mini goal. Congrats Sunshine on your 2 lb loss. That is awesome.

How is everyone else doing?