Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Old 06-05-2006, 03:41 PM   #1  

Default ? re: NS Chocolate Shake

Hi fellow Nutrichicks! I'm going to have my first chocolate shake tonight. The thought of it with water....eh. Can I use skim milk instead? Is it better? I can use the dairy.

Also, has anyone tried actually making this in the blender instead of stirring by hand? Better that way?

TIA for the help!
Pedmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 04:07 PM   #2  

i use something called OPTIMAL and it is a chocolate shake. it is better using fat free milk and making it in a blender..it mixes up better in my opinion.
toofatforu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 04:27 PM   #3  
supaphatchick

Oh this is my favorite! Use ice cubes in a blender...put them in, then water. Then add cocoa powder maybe and splenda and or vanilla extract. I sometimes add a little tiny bit of no sugar vanilla ice cream.

IT IS DEEEE BOMB DIS WAY!!!!
AmericanWomansong is offline   Reply With Quote