Nutrichicks II!!!

You're on Page 7 of 7
Go to
  • It is too quiet around here.
    I am down 9.5 lbs. yeah! My weightloss ticker thangy says 10 though for some reason ...rounding up.

I am delighted this program works even when I fail. I did though cut out alcohol and that has been making a difference.
  • Good for you AWS, (Hope you don't mind I shortend you name) I am so happy for you. And yes this has really quieted down. I hope everyone is still around, I miss the support. I haven't exactly been to wonderful since Mem. Day. I fell off the diet, and it has been very hard to stick with it since then. I haven't gained but I haven't lost anything. I cheat just enough to keep it even. I need to get motivated again. I seem to always do this when I have lost and am feeling better about myself. I took my clothes off last night and really looked in the mirror from all sides. I still hate what I see, LOL, and that has motivated me. I have stuck on it today. Hope I do tonight, that is my worst time. Wish me luck!!!

Hope everyone is doing well!!
  • Hello chicks!

How is everyone doing? I know I've been away for a while but I've had so much going on. AWS that's awesome for you... keep going girl! I haven't lost anything in about a month but I'm not giving up. I've just been so busy that I haven't really been doing NS strictly. Atleast I haven't gained. I have plenty of time to lose the weight I want. Plus I'm working out & I just feel better about myself. I actually went out & bought some new clothes. It felt great. This past weekend I saw people that I haven't seen in a long time & they all thought I looked great. I love seeing people's reactions. What's everyone got planned for the coming weekend?
  • Hey Chicks!!
    Oh what things have transpired since I have visited last...lets see. I started my new job...HATED it the first week....the second week was better...then this first week I started out with that dreaded stomach/bowel flu!!! I have been off 3 days now with it.

All the changes have been stressfull and my loss has been a bit up and down, but I have been OK with everything. At my LAST weigh in..(as I will not weigh while I am sick as that will not be very accurate) I was down 3 pounds. And yes that means I managed to lose the 4 I gained back from my binge. I guess the twisted nice thing about it, is that it kinda put my body back in the 'new' state and the loss has been a bit easier. NO I am not condoning my fall from NS-grace. I think with me the plateau just kept getting to me so I started eating bad again.

My SIL is doing great and I got to see her this past weekend. She looks happier and great. She is down about 15-18 pounds now and has kept with it. Her face is thinner and I noticed she does not look so 'out of breath' as before. I am glad she tried NS

Well ladies I am going to go back and lay down. I thought about you all and had to come on line to see how everyone is doing.

CONGRATS on all the successess, starts and goals! and KEEP GOINGS YOUR DOING GREATS to those that are keeping up with the fight

R