3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/packaged-meals-clinics-nutrisystem-medifast-jenny-craig-etc-194/)
-   -   NS Food Recipes (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/packaged-meals-clinics-nutrisystem-medifast-jenny-craig-etc/79381-ns-food-recipes.html)

RubensMuse 03-20-2006 07:58 AM

NS Food Recipes

Jazzman's Bread Pudding

Counts as 1 Breakfast + 1 Dairy + 1 Fruit (Optional)

* 1 package NS muffins, any flavor
* ICBINB (I Can't Believe It's Not Butter, spray)
* 2 tablespoons raisins OR other fruit serving (optional)
* 1 egg white
* 1/2 cup FF milk
* 1 Tablespoons splenda
* 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
* 1 dash vanilla extract

DIRECTIONS:
1. Break muffins into small pieces into a ramekin or microwave safe bowl. Spray ICBINB over the muffins. If desired, sprinkle with raisins.
2. In a small mixing bowl, combine egg white, milk, splenda, cinnamon, and vanilla. Beat until well mixed. Pour over muffins, and lightly push down with a fork until muffins are covered and soaking up the mixture.
3. Microwave for 3 - 5 minutes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Belgin Waffle
Saute sliced apples in a non-stick waffle skillet till golden, then add a packet of sugar-free spiced cider mix (15cal.) and 1/2 c water....cooked until the liquid reduces and pour over the waffle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Strawberries and Chocolate
Melt the Chocolate Decadence bar in the micro for 20 to 30 secs. Stir, add a dash of vanilla extract or flavor of choice and
START DIPPING the strawberries (try it with bananas too)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Paul's Apple Bundt Cake

= 1 Breakfast Entrée / 1 Fruit Serving / 1 Dairy/Protein Serving / Free Foods

Ingredients:

1 package of NutriSystem Pancake Mix
1 egg
½ cup of unsweetened applesauce
¼ tsp. vanilla
¼ tsp. cinnamon
3 packages Splenda® (or sweetener equal to 1 Tbsp. of sugar)
12 squirts I Can't Believe It's Not Butter spray(ICBINB)
2 Tbsp. any calorie-free/sugarfree maple syrup

Directions

1. Place pancake mix, cinnamon and sweetener in a large microwave safe bowl and mix; add egg, applesauce, and vanilla and stir thoroughly until all ingredients are well mixed.
2. Leave in bowl and place in microwave. Cook in microwave on high for 3 minutes (longer if necessary). Finished product should resemble a small individual bundt cake (depending on dimensions of bowl used) and be moist with the texture of a sponge cake.
3. Turn upside down onto serving plate and spray with 12 squirts of ICBINB spray, and drizzle with syrup.

RubensMuse 03-20-2006 07:59 AM

These are the ones I have gathered off other sites or have been shared with me. Please add anything you find!

A Bee 03-21-2006 12:32 PM

Thanks so much for the bread pudding recipe. I will have to try that with the rest of the muffins I have in stock.
A Bee

RubensMuse 03-27-2006 07:34 AM

Hey ladies I grabbed this off the NS website...sounded good

Beef, Peppers and Mushrooms Sensation
Depending on which of the following you use, it can count as:
1 dinner + 2 veggie servings + partial salad + 1 fat (if oil used)+ partial dairy (if laughing cow used) + (Add a carb)

-1 NS Flame broiled beef patty
-Choice of lettuce shredded (for crunch)
-2 cups frozen red, yellow and green peppers w/onions sliced
-1/2 cup Mushrooms chopped
-1 carrot round sliced
-Pam spray (or 1 tsp oil)
-Favorite spices (I added coriander, black pepper, curry powder, adobo)
-Salt (unless other seasonings used, such as adobo, contains salt)
-1 dried red chili pepper - crumbled (optional, for extra spicy)
-Parsley flakes (optional)
-1 wedge of laughing cow light cream cheese or ff sour cream (optional)

1. Prepare beef patty as directed.
2. Sautee peppers, onions, mushrooms, and carrots with all the spices and pam spray untill cooked to taste
3. Crumble up the beef patty.
4. Mix the veggies and lettuce. Top with crumbled beef patty, and serve with cream cheese melted or on the side.

You will have to add a carb here, as the patty calls for a whole wheat bun. So pick your carb!

MELODY525 03-30-2006 06:34 PM

Ruben I forgot to tell you about the Pizza.
I save one serving of "dairy/protein" from during the day and when I make the NS pizza, I add 1/2c of Morningstar's Grilled Recipe Crumbles on top and then put it in the over or micro. We call it "phony chop meat" :rofl: It really rounds out the pizza and makes it even more filling. :D

RubensMuse 03-30-2006 08:31 PM

Oh Mel that sounds yummy!!! I ordered like 8 pizzas in my next order so I can experiment some. I also ordered some different things so that should prove interesting. Also, I found out something else yummy to do with the lemonpoppy muffins....

Make Jazzmans bread pudding but add lemon extract and lemon zest. Then I use my FF whipped cream and mix in some lemon extract with a sprinkle of Splenda and after I put that on the warm pudding. VERY refreshing and teasingly tart! mmmmmm good

RubensMuse 03-30-2006 08:37 PM

Mock Mashed Potatoes

Cook one head of califlower till soft, then puree in a food processor. Then Add a little fat free 1/2 & 1/2 a few sprays of ICBINB. ENJOY!

RubensMuse 03-30-2006 08:42 PM

Biscotti Ideas

Crush them & make a 'crust' for the NS pudding. Put the crushed biscotti at the bottom of 2 glasses, add fruit and split the NS pudding into each glass. Makes dessert for tonight & tomorrow night. You can do the same thing with the NS cookies & NS fudge cake too.