Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Old 02-10-2006, 12:13 PM   #31  

Smile

Hello All!
Doing pretty well on day 5! I'm keeping track of all my food intake on the Nutrisystem website, as well as using the log to rate how I like each meal. That way I can edit my next order I don't know how much I've lost if any, but I will weigh in this Sunday. I'm finding that I really, really want a snack when I get home from work, which is about 4PM. I've been trying to keep my meals on a schedule, Breakfast: 7:30, Lunch: 11:30, Snack: 2:30, Dinner: 6:00P, & Dessert: 8:00P.

So far I havent' had a real issue with any of the food, I do like the cereals. But the eggs w/cheese smelled funky, but tasted okay. I haven't been exercising, so it will be interesting to see if I've lost anything. Next week, that goes into the schdule too! I hope everyone else is doing well, keep up the good work!

Sharon
roseofsharonkb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2006, 10:24 AM   #32  

Hello All:
Just checking in to give you my first weeks results. I know this is mostly water weight but it does make me happy. Drum roll please...

I've lost 6lbs. my first week!

I even cheated a little, and did't even exercise! So I am really excited. Found out a guy in my office is on NS too, and he and his wife have been on it a month. He's lost 19lbs., but he's a guy, , they tend to lose it faster. Next week I'll be adding at least a 30min. workout a day.

Well keep up the good work everybody!

Sharon
roseofsharonkb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2006, 07:42 PM   #33  
it's always something

Wooo! Congratulations Sharon
Suzanne 3FC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006, 07:42 PM   #34  

Height: 5'8

Great job Sharon!

Keep up the good work!
Rizeninme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006, 03:43 AM   #35  
Emotional Butterfly

Been on NS 7months. I only order the foods I really like. Cheaper to buy oatmeal in supermarket so I dont pick those when I order NS. I think there is something in the food to make you poop a lot. This is good. The muffins taste better with applesauce. So buy some. The beef stroganoff is really good. Pasta dinners are good too. But the key is to get to the point where you order only the meals you like. The apple cinamon chips are really good. The deserts are YUM. OK now the big question how much did I lose? approx 2lbs a week but I have not been serious. I feel great. Got a lot to lose. Starting this month gonna stick with it to the letter. Past months I've been pigging out. Make sure you Drink lots of water, Exercise, and Grapefruit juice in the A.M. is a serious fat burner. You can go online and delay the next shipment if you have lots left over. I think This is a rather expensive diet plan so choose your meals wisely.

Starting last week I'm taking phentermine 37.5mg everyday. I will let you know how that goes. Please don't dive into that before consulting a doctor. This diet suppresant pill is not for everyone. Most doctors wont even prescribe it because most overweight people have other health problems that restrict them from being able to take this pill. Trust Me. This pill is no joke. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE consult with your doctor first.

I am trying Phentermine and NS for 2-weeks. I'm age 52, premenopausal with a lot of weight around the middle. I'm trying this to jump start my metabolism and hoping I can take it from there without the phentermine. I will come back and report the results in 12 days.
chazzi44 is offline   Reply With Quote