Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Old 09-28-2015, 02:24 PM   #1  

Height: 5'5"

Default Medifast and Wonderslim HYBRID?

I have done Medifast a twice in the past, losing 25-30 pounds each. I've also tried Wonderslim (mainly because it was cheaper and I wanted a change from Medifast) but I unfortunately wasn't on the program long enough to see results - my mentality was not where it needed to be at the time, this is no knock on the program itself!

Recently I decided I needed to get back on the weight loss wagon and finally reach my goal weight. So I decided to go back to Medifast ... again.

I'm closing up my second week back on the program and am already down almost 10 pounds (man, I forgot how much I loved this program)!

My problem is ... I kind of miss some of the Wonderslim meals and I was thinking to maybe incorporate them into my plan. I would still be mainly utilizing Medifast, with a few Wonderslim meals thrown in here and there.

I'm wondering if anyone else has tried this. Please don't spout out "Well the programs are written as is for a reason and yadda yadda yadda." I understand all that, and also understand that in incorporating the Wonderslim meals I may not see as quick of results. BUT, the programs are SO similar, I'm wonder how much of a difference it will REALLY make. So I'm interested in hearing from those who have maybe tried something like this.

Thanks!
samerz816 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 09:50 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 242/217/170

Height: 5'9

Hey samerz! I'd try it! Just check the nutrition info against a medifast meal and make sure the nutrition profiles match up closely!
SDxStylist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 07:42 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 217/seeticker/145

Height: 5' 5.5"

I am on a program called profile- and everything they use lines up perfectly with wonderslims products. I honestly think it is just "branding." I really feel that they are all close, and interchanging things won't hurt you as long as you follow and don't cheat. I am mid week three, first time on this kind of plan, although I did do a "homemade medifast" where I followed their plan but used products from sams club, walmart, grocery store, etc and it worked well for me too.
jaimie1980 is offline   Reply With Quote