Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Old 03-11-2015, 06:34 PM   #1  

Default Diet-To-Go

I'm considering doing Diet-to-Go. Anyone used this meal service? Which plan did you do? Can you share your experience with the food? I'm also wondering if the meals are full of soy protein? And what is the sodium content for most meals? I'm allergic to soy and sensitive to high sodium. Thanks for any info.
Jazztoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 06:45 PM   #2  

Oh, and I know one can make substitutions, but to what degree. In addition to soy, I'm allergic to things like lettuce, apples, onions, etc ... and I'd like to make sure I can take those out. Would those be too exact of a substitution or is the program flexible enough to do that?
Old 03-11-2015, 11:08 PM   #3  
I Can & I Will!

S/C/G: 400 S / Ticker C / 160 G

Height: 5'7

I've never heard of DTGo. What area do you live in?
Jesslan Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2015, 05:44 PM   #4  

It's a national service. Not sure if I'm allowed to link. The website is diettogo at .com