Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Old 03-02-2015, 12:01 PM   #16  

Hey all!

I lost 130 pounds in 2012 with medifast, but I injured myself and gained back quite a bit. Trying wonderslim now due to the cost and pleasantly surprised that the food IMO is much better.

Would love some lean and green ideas, since the measurements are different from MF.
MeHimand5ofThem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 09:36 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 219/208/170

Height: 5' 7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeHimand5ofThem View Post
Hey all!

I lost 130 pounds in 2012 with medifast, but I injured myself and gained back quite a bit. Trying wonderslim now due to the cost and pleasantly surprised that the food IMO is much better.

Would love some lean and green ideas, since the measurements are different from MF.
I've actually tapped into Medifast for ideas myself! I went on Pinterest and typed Medifast Lean and Green and came up with some good ones... It's not hard to modify the amounts IMO and there are a lot more resources for MF than Wonderslim! Best of luck!
linstar45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 09:40 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 179/177/150

Height: 5'3"

Thumbs up New to forum and WS

New to forum. On day 3 of WS Core plan. So far, so good I had a headache yesterday morning and last night, but fine this morning. One "complaint" though, has anyone else experienced bad breath during the diet? It's worst right after drinking a shake. I did find an article on WebMD that says low-carb diets could cause bad breath.
kwbabin57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 02:11 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 179/177/150

Height: 5'3"

Day 4 and doing good. A co-worker gave me a box of girl scout cookies (Trefoils) last week, so I put them in a cookie jar for other office members to partake and I haven't touched them since starting WS! I pass those darn cookies every time I leave the office and haven't caved.
I was worried about bad headaches and hunger, but so far I have only had 2 headaches (day 2) and I felt hungry for the first time last night, but after checking my diary on MyFitnessPal this morning, I realized that I only consumed 904 calories yesterday - that explains the hunger. So, even though I am sticking to the WS plan, I need to make sure my grocery options offer enough calories to at least make 1000.
kwbabin57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 09:48 PM   #20  

Default New

Started WS a week ago. I'm down about 7 pounds and I love it. I started with the basic and I just made my second order picking and choosing what I want to eat.

I have a question...I don't understand how the basic and core have the same amount of calories however it appears i get more to eat on the core program? Can anyone explain that to me?
toddswife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 10:26 PM   #21  

Height: 5'3

I have been wondering the same! I will be following the Core.
fruitlover61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 11:07 PM   #22  

I started last month after deciding to quit seeing a bariatric clinic that felt more like a store for appetite suppressants and marked up diet food. Need a kick in the rear to be more strict, though.
princess76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2015, 05:00 PM   #23  
Janice

S/C/G: 263/263/163

Height: 5'4

How is it going on Wonderslim? Just ordered a trial week - to see if I can even do it!
JEC123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2015, 06:21 PM   #24  

S/C/G: 297.4/278/150

Height: 5'4"-44 years old

Is anyone doing Wonderslim? I just started last week on Thursday and I would love some support. I have lost 7 pounds so far. I find the food really tasty. I lost 80 pounds on medifast several years ago and I had a bunch of injuries that contributed to me gaining it all back. I was so depressed by not being able to exercise that I ate instead. I have to lose this weight again and this time I decided to try something a little different. I picked wonderslim since I was so successful on medifast but I wanted to try something that tasted different than medifast. Anyone else out there?
rosestara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2015, 05:50 PM   #25  

My first order will be here tomorrow. I'm hoping this works. I hate to cook (or think too much about my food choices). Good luck to all.
3truthsItrust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2015, 07:10 PM   #26  

Hello 3truthsItrust, I hope you enjoy the food. Good luck with your first day. I find the plan very easy but I like to cook. Which wonderslim plan are you doing? The premium one requires the least cooking but it is the most expensive.
Old 11-11-2015, 07:20 PM   #27  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosestara View Post
Hello 3truthsItrust, I hope you enjoy the food. Good luck with your first day. I find the plan very easy but I like to cook. Which wonderslim plan are you doing? The premium one requires the least cooking but it is the most expensive.
I ordered the one week core package to try it out. I added on a few items to try as well. I am very excited, though a little concerned about the ongoing battle between the products and my budget. 😉
Old 11-12-2015, 08:53 PM   #28  

I just finished my first week on wonderslim and it was great. I lost 7.4 pounds and it was really easy. Looking forward to seeing what happens this week!
Old 11-13-2015, 12:25 PM   #29  

I started this morning. So far, so good. Except that I forgot to weigh myself before I left the house. I won't know my starting weight!
Old 11-13-2015, 08:30 PM   #30  

Oh no! That is kind of bad because since I am a daily weigher, I know that I dropped 3 pounds the very next morning. I know it was water weight. Don't forget to weigh tomorrow!