Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Old 01-21-2014, 10:34 AM   #46  

S/C/G: 193/185/133

Height: 5'3"

Sorry, realized I made a mistake on my starting date. I actually started on Sunday, January 5, which makes my "official" weigh day on Sunday. So, after 2 weeks I'm down 6.5 pounds. I definitely go off program on the weekends, but am being careful, nevertheless. Score is now down 1 inch off bust, waist, and thigh; 1/2 inch off hips and upper arm. Yay!!!
ChristineA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 11:05 AM   #47  

I'm a soon-to-be new wonderslimmer I ordered my first four week kit and it's on the truck for delivery today. I plan on starting this Sunday 1/26 as I'm going out of town on Saturday. I have several friends who had great success with medifast and ideal protein, and that's what got me. I selected wonderslim because all the reviews I read online said that the food way way better. It's the first time I'm actually excited to start a diet!

Anne
Bozydeaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 04:52 PM   #48  

Default New to Wonderslim

Hi ladies,
I am on my second day of Wonderslim and after being on Medifast, the food is a delicious substitute. I am trying to follow the womens menu plan but find it so confusing sometimes I feel like just grabbing the number of packets per day regardless of what they are. Is anyone else doing that or are you following the recommendations of the program? So far I had chocolate pudding (I loved it), Butterscotch Pudding (I liked it), cold cereal and hot cereal (very good), cheeseburger macaroni (I loved it), and tomato soup (it was far better than Medifast but am thinking of chilling it and drinking it like a V8). I'm going to try to check in here as often as possible. Great to meet a group to get support on Wonderslim.
Susan
thevicgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 11:10 AM   #49  

S/C/G: 293/ticker/170

Height: 5'6"

My apologies to all WS-ers....your resident expert WS-er is going to be MIA for a wee bit. I got a pretty significant life changing medical dignosis earlier this week and until I can come to gripes with it...well, it is just best I disappear until I can fully accept what this will mean to my future.

And no...it is not in any way related to WS or an increased protein intake. Just for you worry warts out there
zoesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 02:49 PM   #50  

Oh no zoesmom! Hope everything will be ok, haven't had a chance to get to know you but looking forward to it when you come back on board.
Sue
thevicgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 02:58 PM   #51  

Hey Zoesmom,
I hope you'll be back soon, we need you. Your attitude towards dieting, your lovely daughter, and life in general are invaluable.
Old 01-23-2014, 04:46 PM   #52  

S/C/G: 249.2/Ticker/140

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristineA View Post
Hi 2014 Wonderslimmers!
I also started this year; 1/8/14. So far I'm down 6.5 pounds and lots of inches. I've been going off program at least one day per weekend, but am being careful about what I eat. Somehow that doesn't make me feel either "deprived" or "on a diet". I'm in for a fairly long haul; I'd like to lose 60 pounds, so being comfortable is important. I look forward to seeing our progress this year!
6.5 pounds!!! That is AMAZING!!! I think it's good to go off diet every now and again. I heard it's a boost to your metabolism which is what most of us need. I'm looking forward to seeing our progress too. I am hoping/praying that this if FINALLY the year for me - and you all.
MissMollyM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 04:50 PM   #53  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bozydeaux View Post
I'm a soon-to-be new wonderslimmer I ordered my first four week kit and it's on the truck for delivery today. I plan on starting this Sunday 1/26 as I'm going out of town on Saturday. I have several friends who had great success with medifast and ideal protein, and that's what got me. I selected wonderslim because all the reviews I read online said that the food way way better. It's the first time I'm actually excited to start a diet!

Anne
Welcome, Anne!!!

I am so excited for you and Sunday is the perfect day to start. Please let us know how you do. Oh, and the food is YUMMY. Medifast was very hard to get down for me. I believe the weight loss will be a bit slower, but I feel good, lots of energy. On MF I felt like my legs were bricks. LOL!!!

Anyway, please keep us posted.
Old 01-23-2014, 04:54 PM   #54  

Quote:
Originally Posted by thevicgirl View Post
Hi ladies,
I am on my second day of Wonderslim and after being on Medifast, the food is a delicious substitute. I am trying to follow the womens menu plan but find it so confusing sometimes I feel like just grabbing the number of packets per day regardless of what they are. Is anyone else doing that or are you following the recommendations of the program? So far I had chocolate pudding (I loved it), Butterscotch Pudding (I liked it), cold cereal and hot cereal (very good), cheeseburger macaroni (I loved it), and tomato soup (it was far better than Medifast but am thinking of chilling it and drinking it like a V8). I'm going to try to check in here as often as possible. Great to meet a group to get support on Wonderslim.
Susan
Welcome, Susan!!!

I had every intention of going by the book, but I just haven't. I eat the cereal for breakfast, than I might have a snack bar or cookie, than I'll have my lunch (sometimes a lean and green) and then an apple, and then dinner (sometimes a second lean and green). I have lost over 8 pounds in about 2 weeks which I am THRILLED about. Oh, and I haven't been using the shakes but one time. I know I should...

I love the iced cookies (especially oatmeal) and the bars. The fettuccini is my VERY favorite lunch. Super, super good.

Please keep us updated on your progress.

Last edited by MissMollyM; 01-23-2014 at 04:55 PM.
Old 01-23-2014, 04:58 PM   #55  

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoesmom View Post
My apologies to all WS-ers....your resident expert WS-er is going to be MIA for a wee bit. I got a pretty significant life changing medical dignosis earlier this week and until I can come to gripes with it...well, it is just best I disappear until I can fully accept what this will mean to my future.

And no...it is not in any way related to WS or an increased protein intake. Just for you worry warts out there
(((Zoesmom))) That just breaks my heart. I had read you almost lost your life due to an illness (I believe) in the past. I hope it's not the same type thing. Please know we are here for you. If you ever need anyone to talk to, send me a message and we can chat by e-mail or phone. I will be praying for you. <3

Last edited by MissMollyM; 01-23-2014 at 04:59 PM.
Old 01-24-2014, 11:43 AM   #56  

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMollyM View Post
(((Zoesmom))) That just breaks my heart. I had read you almost lost your life due to an illness (I believe) in the past. I hope it's not the same type thing. Please know we are here for you. If you ever need anyone to talk to, send me a message and we can chat by e-mail or phone. I will be praying for you. <3
As will I.
Old 01-24-2014, 01:43 PM   #57  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristineA View Post
As will I.
Old 01-24-2014, 04:16 PM   #58  

I have a GREAT tip for my fellow WonderSlimmers. I have been adding a package of Miracle Noodles to my light entrée (noodles, chili, etc.) and it makes it SO much more filling. I have lost about 9 pounds in 2 weeks and two days which I don't believe has happened since I was a teenager.

This is information directly from their website:

Join the thousands that have invigorated and recharged their diets in a new healthy direction. Impress friends with your new discovery and find a delicious new way to lower your carbohydrate intake by eating pasta again, guilt free!!

* Made of naturally water fiber with no Fat, Sugar or Starch.
* Contains Zero Net Carbohydrates with zero calories, no gluten-made of a healthy natural fiber called Glucomannan.
* Easily absorbs the flavors of any soup, dish or sauce.
* Have shown beneficial effects backed by medical studies for Type II Diabetes, Constipation, Obesity and Cholesterol!
* Ingredients: Water, Konjac Flour, Calcium Hydroxide.

This may not work for everyone, but it has helped me. They are a bit expensive, but you can buy in bulk on their website. Let me know if anyone has tried them or has any questions.

Last edited by MissMollyM; 01-24-2014 at 04:18 PM.
Old 01-25-2014, 12:27 PM   #59  

S/C/G: 230/227.2/150

Height: 5'7"

omgg zoesmom I hope everything's okay & that you'll be back soon, stay strong
Lemondroplet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2014, 12:30 PM   #60  

S/C/G: 230/227.2/150

Height: 5'7"

Are you guys doing any exercise while on wonderslim?? I find that I'm losing slowly so I'm not sure if I'm doing too little/much exercise? (i've never said too much before lol)
Lemondroplet is offline   Reply With Quote