Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Old 01-01-2017, 09:44 PM   #1  

Default ***Wonderslim 2017!***

Happy New Year! I am starting my diet tomorrow. Anyone care to join me? I would love to hear what you're eating each day, which meals you love and hate, and how you're doing! Can't wait to get healthy in 2017!
StephGetsHealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 07:23 PM   #2  

Hello all! I am on day 2. I am doing a mixed plan, using Wonderslim and Medifast products to build a low carb plan. Is anyone else using WS products this way?

Here is my day so far:

tea in the morning
MF Hot Cocoa for breakfast
bacon and eggs for lunch with coffee and cream
3:00 snack, a WS bar
For dinner I will cook some steak with onions and mushrooms
then bedtime snack will be a WS pudding
Old 01-03-2017, 09:02 PM   #3  

Hello!

I posted in the 2016 thread a few weeks ago but I guess it makes sense to post here since it's now 2017!!

I started Wonderslim in December 2016 shortly before Christmas. I *cheated* a couple days over the holidays but now am back on track. I am hoping to lose 50lbs (already down 10lbs) and will then re-evaluate if I want to stick with WS or work on continuing to losing weight on my own. I have a significant amount to lose (>100) and want to make sure I am sticking to the program and am not sick of the food. I am currently using four WS products per day and then eating two "lean and green" meals per day. My schedule usually looks like this:

WS Shake (usually with coffee)
WS Meal Replacement Bar with fruit (Today was an orange)
"Lean and Green" Lunch - 2 veggies, 1 protein, 1 optional - Today it was tuna with celery and onions and reduced fat mayo
WS Snack - Savory Crisps!
"Lean and Green" Dinner - 2-3 veggies, 1 protein, 1 optional - Tonight it was "Taco Salad" - Iceberg lettuce and Spinach mix with bell peppers and lean ground turkey. I use Flavor God seasoning for the turkey. I also top the salad with a little fat free sour cream.
WS Shake made into pudding

Everything equals out to around 1100 calories a day. If I end up in a plateau, I may consider either dropping my calories to 1000 by removing one of my optional servings or swapping out my meal replacement bar for a shake. So far this is working for me, though and I really don't feel hungry during the day.

My favorite WS items include:
Vanilla Shake - I mix this with black coffee and pour into a cup with ice for my breakfast. Tastes very much like a vanilla frappuccino!
CocoMint Shake - The colder, the better!
Savory Crisps - This is my #1 favorite item. I like both the pizza and the party mix flavors but you have to be sure to shake the bags to move the seasoning around. If you don't, all the seasoning settles at the bottom of the bag and the crisps don't have much flavor.
Meal Replacement Bars - I seriously love all of the ones I have tried. I've been getting the variety pack so I have several to chose from. If I had to chose a favorite, it would be the Dark Chocolate Marshmallow.

My least favorite items are the entrees. I tried the sloppy joe, chili, steak macaroni and spicy macaroni and couldn't finish any of them!
VioletPisces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 05:58 PM   #4  

hi ViioletPisces! Nice to hear how you're doing!

I am on Day 6 and down 2 pounds so far. I am really loving the WS lemon bars but am about out, so I will have to get back to eating the BariWise bars I have on hand. I don't like them as well but they'll have to do.
Old 01-13-2017, 07:46 PM   #5  

I will have to try the lemon bars, I saw them in the weekly sale section about a month ago and regret not purchasing. They had pretty high ratings on the site, if I remember correctly.

I just finished Day 31 and am down 17lbs. I did have a four day "cheating spree" around Christmas where I ate all of the holiday foods my family sat out but tried not to go overboard. Lucky for me, my family is really into meat and cheese platters and veggie trays so I was able to stick to low carb for the most part. I did indulge in a bit of Moose Munch, though I've been back on track since 12/27 and have not had any problems sticking to plan.

Today I had:

Breakfast: Egg white omelette with spinach, onions and a little goat cheese
Morning Snack: WS Shake
Lunch: Banana and WS Meal Replacement Bar
Afternoon Snack: WS Snack
Dinner: "Tacos" - Ground turkey, cheese, tomatoes, and onions wrapped in lettuce with some fat free sour cream
Evening Snack: I already mixed up some WS Cheesecake for dessert and stuck it in the fridge so it will be thick and cold when I'm ready for it!

My boyfriend is surprised at how often I eat and how "normal" the food is. I tried the South Beach Diet a few years ago but couldn't get past the first phase because of the headaches and sugar withdrawl. I also tried Nutrisystem and had THE WORST gastrointestinal issues so I quit 3 days in. WS seems to be working pretty well for me overall.

Oh, and I also tried a new WS product, the Caramel Peanut Poppers and they are super tasty! They have a caramel and peanut butter flavor with a crunchy inside but no actual nut or nut particles that I can tell. I've been having them as my afternoon snack with a cup of coffee and they help push me through the last part of my work day.

Hope everyone is doing well!
VioletPisces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 07:25 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 223.8/217/145

Height: 5'4

Hi Everyone! I am new to 3FC bc I saw that this website embraces weight loss on Wonderslim whereas on MFP not so much!

I should be getting my WS box on Wednesday as long as the ice in my area doesn't delay my delivery. I am super excited to start!
Mommy2Seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 02:43 PM   #7  

I got my box yesterday. Today is my first day.
Old 01-22-2017, 02:40 PM   #8  

hi all! How is it going? I fell apart for a few days and ate higher carb foods, which caused me to regain 4 of the 5 pounds I'd lost. Boo!! Why does it take 10 days to lose 5 pounds but just a couple days to gain 4? Anyway, I am back on track and serious now.

This morning I had a WS bar and a half cup of coffee with a splash of half & half.
Lunch was a WS cheese steak macaroni, which I really love! It's so filling and nice to have pasta on a low carb plan. I missed my midmorning meal because I was in church, but if I need it I will "make up" that meal later, if I get hungry.

I am wondering how you all handle coffee. I really love a big cup with 2 Tbsp of sugar free creamer in it some days. How would that, or could it, fit into the plan? As a snack?
Old 01-23-2017, 12:19 PM   #9  

okay, where are all the Wonderslim people??
Old 02-02-2017, 02:00 PM   #10  

Im still going at it. I am down to 217 from 223.8 in two weeks. I expected more but I am enjoying the food. Im out of bars
Old 02-02-2017, 04:35 PM   #11  

Mommy2Seven, That's great! Is this your first time doing a meal plan like this? How are you enjoying the food? My favorites are the lemon bar and the cheese steak macaroni. I am in my second week.
Old 02-05-2017, 07:17 PM   #12  

Default Starting again...

Hi all! I follow this forum because ppl here actually use wonderslim, which is hard to find. I did the program for about 3 months last year and lost about 25 lbs. I've gained about 6-7 back. I want to get myself back on program and lose about 30 lbs more. I'm starting tomorrow. Here goes nothing!
NurseMommy0715 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 04:59 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 345/278/245

Default New To Wonderslim

Hello everyone,

I just started wonderslim yesterday and already down 2.2 pounds as of this morning

My goal is to get back under 200 pounds and 2017 will be the year!!!

I have a long ways to go - 80 pounds.

However, I am only 34 pounds from hitting 100 pounds lost from my highest weight. I'm going to focus on that first, then when I hit that goal, I am going to focus on getting back under 200.

The last time I weighed less than 200 pounds I was a junior in high school and I am now 40, so its LONG over due
BackUnder200in2017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 11:41 AM   #14  

Hi, I am new to this group, but not new to the wonder slim diet. I went on medifast 2 years ago bit really had a tough time with the taste. I switched over to wonderslim foods but followed the medifast plan of 5 & 1 with no fruit or starch and had a pretty successful weight loss. I reached my goal of 145lbs in just 4 months with a total loss of 40lbs. Over the last year with moving to a new state and starting a new job I have gained 30lbs and have decided to get back on track with wonder slim. This time I am trying to follow the core plan with the extra fruit options. I am having a little more difficulty this time and am wondering if anyone else has done this food without the extras and had better success with controlling cravings?
Amiller102381 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 03:39 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 345/278/245

OhMyGosh the vanilla shakes are disgusting and taste very, very, very, VERY sweet. I felt sick afterwards and felt like I had just eaten pure sugar. Will never buy that flavor again and will throw out the other six packets.
BackUnder200in2017 is offline   Reply With Quote