Love nutrisystem

• I did nutrisystem 3 years ago - and I love it the way it is now. The new food is a lot better and the frozen meals are a nice throw in. Plus I know the things to steer clear of from the last time I was on it. I've been on it for most of the last month and have lost 14 lbs just from eating the plan. I'm pretty impressed, but I don't know how this would work if I had kids. My husband works late so we usually don't eat dinner together so we're used to eating separately. I was only planning to do it a few months until I got into a routine, but now I'm thinking $300/mo isn't too bad to continue to my goal weight - there was a really good 40% off deal going on.
  • Just ordered through QVC. The food is good just started so I am not sure if it works as weight loss. Will see next week. I bought a buddy coupon off ebay for .35 and will use that mid May with Costco gift card to purchase the next month. I have 20lbs to lose by end of June to fit into summer clothes! Hoping to loose a lot more.
  • 14lbs in a month is awesome! I've just started it too and I think it's great. I, too, thought about just using it to get back on track but I'm surprised how much I like it and I may continue with it too. It's so foolproof and easy lol. Good luck to you both!!
  • Quote: Just ordered through QVC. The food is good just started so I am not sure if it works as weight loss. Will see next week. I bought a buddy coupon off ebay for .35 and will use that mid May with Costco gift card to purchase the next month. I have 20lbs to lose by end of June to fit into summer clothes! Hoping to loose a lot more.
    I bought mine off of QVC too. I only have another week left. So far I have lost about 15 pounds on it. I was exercising a lot more than it suggested and I was getting headaches because the program just does not provide very many calories. I have not been to the gym in a week and a half but I'm still losing weight. I'm disgusted by some of the food and the shakes so I cancelled my next shipment, but I think it got me on the right track portion/veggies wise.

I think it does teach you about proper nutrition well enough to make the transition to using your own food once you quit.
  • I just placed an order, found a SAVE30 for $30 off and did the vegaterian plan for 1 month. I am very excited. I have been doing Ideal Protein and I just dont feel like doing all the prepping and planning and all that jazz. I am looking forward to this. Please stay in touch @AlectoFury & @LaurieXM & @JollyGreenSteen19 and @SoccerMom14
  • 14 lbs!! That's great! I just started the fast 5 program last Tues. Hoping for some good results!
  • Update?
    How are you guys doing on this?