Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Old 09-09-2013, 09:37 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 293/ticker/170

Height: 5'6"

Been awfully quiet over here...how is everyone doing?

I ate BAD this past weekend....but at least I maintained. I think my plateau s fixing to break though...I had to pee pee pee pee yesterday and today so far. That's a good sign!

Anyone got anything exciting going on? Nimble - how's the move going?
zoesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 02:14 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 242/210/120

Height: 5'5"

Hi everybody, I'm still in the thick of the moving; have put away almost everything from phase 1 and phase 2 (the POD) comes this weekend. Most of this is going to goodwill or the dump. I just don't have room for anything else much. I haven't needed it for the past two months and some of it much longer than that. I've been making trips to the trash and the Goodwill regularly since the move, really simplifying and throwing things overboard. I like the streamlined feeling but I suspect deep inside I'm mourning things a bit too, especially those things that have to do with DH, may he rest with the angels.

Food wise I am good, down another pound, working the program for the most part, but had popcorn for dinner last night. I had a salad for lunch today and hardly finished half - I try to like salads, I just can't anymore!! It never occurred to me to vandalize my shakes with a pureed veggie, zoesmom, and I can't promise I will try it, but in theory it does make sense. You have a much more adventurous spirit than I do, that's why I don't mind the same old envelopes over and over and over. Just not getting enough veggies is my problem, but when I get moved and find my steamer I will try harder!!
Nimblegranny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 08:05 AM   #18  

Nimble! Down a pound!

I can't imagine the emotional stress AND relief you have getting rid of everything. It must be very bitter sweet.
Old 09-12-2013, 12:48 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 156/156/126

Height: 5' 2"

Hello everyone. So glad I found this Wonderslim thread. I have been on Medifast since May and due to the high cost am switching over to Wonderslim products and took advantage of Lyn's 20% offer on her blog and the coupon, so was able to make a good size order for way less then their regular prices. I prefer WS vanilla shakes to the MF shakes. I like the idea that they have less carbs also.

I have 9 more pounds to reach goal.
Theresa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 04:44 PM   #20  

Theresa

Must be exciting to be so close to goal
Old 09-12-2013, 06:36 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 156/156/126

Height: 5' 2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoesmom View Post
Theresa

Must be exciting to be so close to goal
It's so exciting. I'm very happy with the way it's going. Thank you for your very warm welcome.
Theresa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 07:25 PM   #22  

This past weekend was wonderful for me. I managed to hit the 220's again after my time on predisone (previously, I was only in the 220's for two days.) Now, three days steady and holding I'm hoping to see 225 this week, next week at the latest. I can barely weight! HA

How's everyone doing? This thread was bustling there for a while and then...it stopped.
Old 09-17-2013, 03:09 PM   #23  

S/C/G: 165/151/110

Hi Everyone,
I have hit a mental wall and have been eating uncontrolably these past few weeks. I need some help in staying OP. I do good and then I want something sweet and I eat sweets and can not stop. Allergies have set in and I feel blah. Got to see my cardialogist this Friday. I was hoping to have a good number weight wise but forget that. I don't know how to shake this.
Anyone have this happen to them and how do you get rid of it?

By the way, I am starting to dislike the shakes and food and want "real" food.

Sorry to be so negative but this is what is going on in my life right now.
punmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 03:11 PM   #24  

One more thing. I start the day out very good but as the day rolls on I start looking for food and eat whatever I find.

I chew gum, and drink my water so that is no problem.
Help please :-)
Old 09-17-2013, 04:40 PM   #25  

punmama - I KNOW what you are talking about!

The best way to go to "real" food without weight gain and still maintain a loss is to tally up your calories, fat, protein, and carbs that your day consists of on WS. Then, add foods in with WS but not to exceed that of the the plan.

For example, I know that two grilled chicken tenders (roughly 3 ounces) and 1 cup of veggies is roughly equal to that of a WS shake.

Or, a McDonald's Egg White Delight without Canadian Bacon is equal to a WS Spicy Mac and Cheese.

Or, a one egg plus one egg white omelet with 1 ounce and 1 cup of veggies of cheese is equal to a snack bar.

It takes time to figure it out. Many days, I don't eat WS and just calorie count. and then, I have days I only eat WS. I change it up depending on how lazy I am and how much in the mood I am for the stuff.

It is doable. Promise, promise
Old 09-18-2013, 08:29 AM   #26  

Just want to share...I officially weigh LESS than I did when I graduated high school! But less than 1/2 a pound, but by george, it is less!
Old 09-18-2013, 08:54 AM   #27  

Congratulations Zoesmom on your accomplishment. It must feel great to know that you weigh less than when you graduated high school.

Thank you for your help too. I have been going away on weekends and because of that have no set plan as far as what I am going to eat. This weekend is no exception. Hopefully there is a light at the end of this tunnel.
Old 09-18-2013, 10:53 AM   #28  

Quote:
Originally Posted by punmama View Post
Congratulations Zoesmom on your accomplishment. It must feel great to know that you weigh less than when you graduated high school.

Thank you for your help too. I have been going away on weekends and because of that have no set plan as far as what I am going to eat. This weekend is no exception. Hopefully there is a light at the end of this tunnel.

I plan EVERYTHING out in advance. When eating out, I pour over the online menu searching for the healthiest options and then stick to them like glue. If there is a will, there is a way
Old 09-20-2013, 01:21 PM   #29  

Thumbs up Hey fr Mpls MN

Hi Ladies,
Been searching around the net for a thread on WS use. I've been on MF but recently found WS and after exhaustive comparison of products, I've found there's not much diff other than some vitamins, and definitely cost!

I'm just placing an order to continue on this journey when my current MF products run out. I'm looking forward to a more varied selection and better tastes on some products.

I've seen on other threads disparate remarks towards 'packaged' plans, but if I was able to 'diet' on my own, I would have already been successful. This plan works, and I say, whatever works for you, go for it.

I am placing an order today, and am continuing to look forward to continued loss and the 'no think' plan this provides.

Orig start was at 210 and as of today am at 178. Continued success to you all and I will be back!
Marilyn / Mpls MN
MMMpls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 06:26 PM   #30  

S/C/G: 145/145/120

Height: 5'4"

I ran into some friends who lost a significant amount of weight in just one summer. I was a little embarrassed to ask them what they did, but I asked anyway, and they told me they did the MF diet.

After hearing their stories and instantly seeing the results, I decided I wanted to try it too! But thankfully for the world wide web, I ran into reviews about the better taste of WS foods, so I went and ordered the 4-week diet package today. I'm so excited!!!

So, I'm trying to plan my meals ahead of time so I know what to shop for and cook and I have questions.

1. For the women's meal plan, I don't see an option to use the foods listed as "Fats". Are they clumped in with the "Optional" servings?
2. I wish I could have half a bagel with some cream cheese. Would it be terribly wrong to have 1 starch AND 1 optional for breakfast and omit something else? : )
3. An older WS forum said you can have starch with the Lean & Green Meal, but it's not listed on there anymore. Has the meal plan changed over the years?
Monster Soju is offline   Reply With Quote