Wonderslim 11

You're on Page 3 of 10
Go to
  • MMMpls and Monster!!!

I understand the "if I could just diet, I would" mentality. That is why I started out on WS. I am at the point now where I am slowly weaning myself off, but that is because I have a REALLY good understanding of counting calories now, something I did not have prior. Also, I work out. A LOT. WS doesn't support the amount of exercise I do, so I have to add a LOT of real food in daily to meet my daily requirements. It also means I lose a tad slower than those who do not work out, but I'd rather be toned and healthy than a stick, so I take it

Having tried MF before, WS is MUCH tastier, but not nearly a huge variety. I find I often craft recipes with them, to get a wider range of flavors. It helps keep thing new and exciting.

Monster - Since I have been on WS, the meal plan has changed twice. Here's the thing...the old version allowed dairy and starch. 4 ounces of dairy. 2 ounces of starch. It is PERFECT for diabetics who need a little more carb in their diet. And perfect for athletes. But if you are neither, you will not have quick loses. By all means, you can have them if you keep to the limits set, but just be aware your loses will be slower, much like how my loses are slower since I do insane workouts. Fats are the optionals. 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1 tablespoon A1, 2 tablespoons fatfree cream cheese, 1 tablespoon butter, stuff like that. It is both the fat and the optional. Use it wisely
    So..yes. 2 ounces of a bagel with 2 tablespoons of fat free cream cheese is totally on plan And you can add it in to your current diet. Or, you can omit something...just be aware that you don't have to, and you won't be getting as much protein as the plan recommends, which probably isn't a bad thing considering your weight
  • I'm ready
    I got my 4-week WS bundle in the mail today...so excited!!!

I'm sad I can't post pictures yet, but I bought some cute canvas bags from Amazon to organize my meal packages for the week...a different color for each day! I sorted out my first week during my lunch break already.

I also got a binder to keep my WS booklet, notes, recipes, receipts, lists, etc. together. I created an Excel worksheet to help me plan my meals in advance and keep track of my weekly shopping and daily prep lists. I'm more than happy to share that file and the photo of my bags with anyone who is interested in seeing...just PM me.
  • I just order a four week plan from Wonderslim!!!

I'm on another plan right this minute and I'm almost done. I haven't really lost a lot of weight, maybe 5 pounds but I've lost quite a bit of inches on it. (6 inches in my waist alone!) I'm definitely a lot smaller than when I started the program. I finish on October 3rd.

I don't plan on starting Wonderslim until the end of October but I wanted to have it on hand since I've got the momentum going of eating right and working out. I didn't want to end up backing out.

I know it will be three weeks until I start but I want to be able to maintain what I've done so far on my own because one day I'll have to do it. I have to go to a function on the 11th and 12th and of course there will be food involved but since I've been doing this and my workouts, I won't go overboard because I don't want to end up back where I started.

I want to stay as close to the plan as possible starting October 28th through November 24th, right before Thanksgiving :-). Then I believe I'll do another 4 weeks starting in January 2014 but it could change! lol

So, I'll definitely be joining everyone here later on in the month.
  • Hi everyone. I just started Wonderslim 4 days ago. So far I'm loving it! I'm full all day long and I think the food tastes really good. I am worried about getting sick of the food but right now I'm really enjoying it. I have 25 lbs to lose. The only thing I really don't like is the Berry smoothie. It's so bad to me. I have a whole box and I don't want to waste it. Does anyone have any ideas on what I can do to hide the taste? Maybe I should just add some real berries?

Thanks!!
  • neicey and JDBLAND!!!

Those berry smoothies SUCK!

Here's a fix:
    1 packet of berry smoothie
    1 peeled and finely grated zucchini, pressed to get as much moisture out as possible
    1 egg (or two egg whites, but 1 one will not make or break the diet and tastes MUCH better...the two egg whites would be considered "freebies")
    1-2 packs Splenda
    1/2 teaspoon vanilla

Mix it all together and put in a muffin tin filled 1/2 way (SPRAY the tin, don't use muffin liners as it will stick to those!!!)

Pop in oven at 350 for 10-15 minutes, or until done. ENJOY!

The trick with getting burnt out is to be creative
  • New member looking for support
    I just joined this site and am happy to see that others are using WS. I just ordered 2 weeks worth of products and am hoping they will arrive sometime next week. I was going to to MF but came across WS and decided to save some money. I have 60 lbs to lose and have been unsuccessful with any other plan over the last 4 years. I am determined to make this work and would love to share support and ideas with any of you.
  • Been on WS for 2 weeks, first week lost 4.5, second week nothing. Frustrated with the on going weight battle (been doing this my whole life it feels). I have MS and due to my meds I have to add peanut butter or a nut butter to my morning shake or I'm a GI mess. Added pilates 3 times a week but no other exercise. My meals are veggie and lean protein. So glad I found this page to meet others on the same journey. is my weekness.
  • cadesignergal and MSloser!!

I know I have lost close to 70 pounds thanks to WS products...still have a bit more to go, but know that it is possible.

Coffee is fine to have on WS. Add an entire shake packet to your coffee instead of creamer. Use EAS CarbAdvantEdge Shake as creamer if the entire shake packet is too much. I drink coffee daily, and probably way too much, but I still lose.

Not losing the second week is normal, regardless of medical conditions. The first week is water weight, the second week is your body adjusting to the lower calorie and carb restrictions. Sometimes, it stretches into the third week as well.

It helps to know that weight loss is not linear, so you will have weeks where you lose 8 pounds, weeks where you only lose one pounds, weeks you gain 2 pounds, weeks where nothing happens. Anything can cause this. Water weight retention, adding in exercise, eating off plan, and so on. It is the end result you want. And THAT average is the amount per week lost that the makers advertise.

If you have NOT been exercising prior to WS, do not add it in until you have passed week 3 or 4. Reason being is your body must aclimate to the lower calorie and carb restrictions. You may end up causing more harm than good. After the 3-4 week wait, add it in...word of advise though, if you burn more than 150 calories, be sure to have a shake post workout or you wil stall out. An EAS CarbAdvantEDGE shake works well.

If you have already been working out, bring the intenstity down for 3-4 weeks then bring it back up after the initial period of adjustment, following the same rule of if you burn more than 150 calories, to add a shake.

I work out 6 days a week, rotating in between running, weight training, and HIIT. Know that if you exercise, your weight loss will slow or potentially stall, so figure out now if you are more concerned about weight loss or health. For me, it was a no brainer....I want health. So, I have a slower loss. And I am okay with that
  • thank you!
    Quote: neicey and JDBLAND!!!

Those berry smoothies SUCK!

Here's a fix:
    1 packet of berry smoothie
    1 peeled and finely grated zucchini, pressed to get as much moisture out as possible
    1 egg (or two egg whites, but 1 one will not make or break the diet and tastes MUCH better...the two egg whites would be considered "freebies")
    1-2 packs Splenda
    1/2 teaspoon vanilla

Mix it all together and put in a muffin tin filled 1/2 way (SPRAY the tin, don't use muffin liners as it will stick to those!!!)

Pop in oven at 350 for 10-15 minutes, or until done. ENJOY!

The trick with getting burnt out is to be creative
    Thank you! this sounds much better! I'll definitely have to try that!
  • It took a full week for my WS to arrive but it was waiting for me on my front step when I got home from work last night. I'm so excited and it's perfect timing too. Hubby is gone for the weekend and so are the kids so I don't have to cook for anyone for the 1st two days. I'm surprised at how much food is allowed. I had a shake and the apple cinnamon oatmeal this morning. Both were tasty enough and very filling. I have a full schedule today so I get to see how things go trying to eat between appointments on the road. Hope everyone else is having a good weekend.
  • Hi all. Just started WS last week. I was doing the calorie counting thing and was losing, but it was very slow going. I had done Medifast in the past and felt I needed that structure, but I didn't necessarily want to be in ketosis and it is just expensive. So I looked into WS and it seemed like a good fit for me. So far I like the foods much better than MF and like that I seem to be eating more food than allowed on MF.

Hoping to connect with others. The one thing I like about MF was the forums and getting lots of tips about the foods. For instance, with MF, almost everything tasted better presoaked. So would love to know if there are any tips like that for WS.
  • Welcome tammy...presoaked is certainly a trick I use. Another is "thicken" everything (or almost everything) with shredded zucchini to give myself "more".
  • Thanks zoesmom! I find they are not bad at all even if I don't have time to presoak. Definitely makes it easier to pack my food for work.

Getting kind of tired of the pudding shakes already though, so I ordered some meal replacement bars. Didn't even realize they had those when I first ordered. Can't believe how much less expensive it is compared to MF, and how much better the food tastes.
  • HELLO WS-ers (if any of you are still out there )

Now that the holidays are here and we are fixing to get involved with food, food, and more food, what's your goals on sticking to plan...or how do you plan to deal with the influx of goodies?

Personally, I'm sticking to plan except on the actual days. If I don't allow myself a cheat on those days, well, then what's the point? I'd go nuts if I couldn't be "normal" for a day or two!

And, speaking of which, how is everyone doing?
  • I lost quite a bit of weight using Wonderslim products and have gained some of it back. I need to get started again and get the extra pounds of. First order of business will be to order more products.