Wonderslim 10

You're on Page 29 of 29
Go to
  • You are so right Zoesmom. It is very difficult to get back on when you fall off. I am struggling right now with that. I live in an apartment and have no access to barbecuing and things like that so when I go to my boyfriend's house that is what we do. I stay OP and drink the shakes and have my bar and lunch but come dinner time I want that roll with the hamburger and things like that. It was so much easier when my boyfriend got sick and didn't eat much but that lasted about two months and now he is in full force. I find it is so much easier to stick with the plan if someone else you know is doing it or something like it too.

You have a great goal. It would be nice to let your daughter have a younger brother or sister. I am happy you are back to yourself again.
  • Hi everyone, I just ordered my 2 week start up pack and it should arrive tomorrow. I was on a similar program years ago, Metabolic Research Center. I lost about 40 pounds and felt great. Then I had some medical issues, 2 major surgeries, moved unexpectedly and basically everything fell apart. So here I am 4 years later, almost 30 pounds heavier then when I started that diet. My blood pressure is high even with my meds, I feel tired all the time and have had the worst time sleeping. I work nights and move every few months with my job now. I love what I do but it is taxing on my body as well.
    So now is the time for a change and I look forward to feeling better.
  • punmama! I have learned, since my hubby refuses to eat healthy and having a 4 year old, it is impossible to force her to eat healthy, that I have to "fend" for myself A LOT. I spend one day a week cutting, preparing, measuring, and freezing my meals so that I can cook the family's meal, then just reheat mine. Saves time and keep me on course. Harder to convince myself to have "just a bit" when I know I have stuff in the freezer that is better for me. Especially when that "bite" can be 330 calories and a whole meal can be the same. I kinda get hungry in the evenings You'll find a way...promise!

hrtrn - glad to have you on board and looking forward to how this goes for you!!!!
  • Alright, this one is getting close to reach max post count, so jump over HERE for the new thread...hope to see you soon!