WONDERSLIM lean and green meal ideas/recipes :) share your suggestions

• Today is my first day of wonderslim

I thought it would be great if we had our own lean and green recipe thread... so share your ideas/recipes and what you had for lean and green today?

Side question :
    How much weight did you lose after your first week on WS?
  • You should come join us at the Wonderslim thread, we'd be happy to have you! That's were we tend to post recipes/reviews/questions/encouragement since there are so few of us compared to other plans.

as for my lean and green, boring old left over pork loin, carrots, and green beans. Had to use up left overs since no one else in my house thinks it is a good idea.

first week, I dropped 6 pounds.
  • I will I just thought it would be cool if we had our own lean and green thread
    Thanks so much for welcoming me
  • Quote: ...
    Side question :
    How much weight did you lose after your first week on WS?
    If you are asking this to gauge it against yourself, then you must know the first weight people lose is generally water way and everybody's water retention and fat retention is different so you can't estimate at all what you will lose by referencing what someone else did. The most you can do is set a REALISTIC weight loss goal and continuously try to hit it... well don't try... DO.
  • WOnderslim 2015
    Hey all!

I lost 130 pounds in 2012 with medifast, but I injured myself and gained back quite a bit. Trying wonderslim now due to the cost and pleasantly surprised that the food IMO is much better.

Would love some lean and green ideas, since the measurements are different from MF.