Wonderslim 9

You're on Page 4 of 30
Go to
  • Quote: HA! I felt the same way!

Add 1 tsp of vanilla, a dash of cinnamon, and a little Splenda. Taste is MUCHO better!!!!

Also..if you have the oatmeal, mix the oatmeal and the pancake mix (w/ everything above) and 1/4 cup water and make muffins...I love those things!
    Thx for the tip! I will def give that a try. Hmm the muffins sound interesting. Ive never ordered the oatmeal, maybe I will order that next time.
  • Joy great job on the workouts this week!

Irish the weight will come off.

Today I added a tablespoon of PB2 to my chocolate protein shake and it was delicious!
  • I am reading the book "Lose It" that goes with the website. Very good info.
    Dont forget Bariatric Food Source.

Diet Direct sells Wonderslim....

I have also been weighing everyday.

Sometimes I think the days we eat more is because our body is telling us---hey what the heck are you doing. According to my calorie log-I have cut my calories by 1000 everyday......

I don't know why the shakes, bars and meal subs work but we are all here saying the same thing. Let's hope that on Feb 11th we are still all here. I want to be.
  • Here is what everyone has lost since about Jan 1st-

buttonandbones: I'm so thrilled to say that after my first week I am down 10.2 pounds
    JoyPerman: I lost 11.4 pounds in the first week.
    Fee128-it has been just over a week since I started and I am down 5 pounds
    Amelia: Ive been doing like too good to be true to be honest lol. I began on Monday and Ive been weighing myself everyday ( I know, shame on me, but it really keeps me motivated) and I started at 228.8 and as of this morning im down to 223.4!
    Shero: Started Jan 2nd and down 6 lbs and counting.

I know I didn't get everyone's loss-got tired of cutting and pasting...lol

PS-according to the lose it book-according to studies done-people that keep track of their food intake and calories lose twice as much. Just Food For Thought
  • Quote: Here is what everyone has lost since about Jan 1st-

buttonandbones: I'm so thrilled to say that after my first week I am down 10.2 pounds
    Amelia: Ive been doing like too good to be true to be honest lol. I began on Monday and Ive been weighing myself everyday ( I know, shame on me, but it really keeps me motivated) and I started at 228.8 and as of this morning im down to 223.4!

PS-according to the lose it book-according to studies done-people that keep track of their food intake and calories lose twice as much. Just Food For Thought
    Thanks for that wrap up, Shero. Kudos to all...keep up the good work! And thanks for the reminder about jotting everything down. It makes you a lot more accountable when you see how even gum adds up.

Today, I hit my benchmark. I started my journey back in July only to get deathly ill in August and had to go on a serious hiatus until my doctor reapproved me to diet (which was like two weeks ago,) so...I guess the going is sluggish for me. But, I hit my second mini goal today I have lost a total of 28 pounds since my start of WS...10 pounds of that is since January 1st.

And the news gets better....I have found not one, not two, but THREE WS buddies! My husband said last night he has seen what it has done for me, and noticed that even when not dieting, I still maintained. He wants to join! He's going to sample my stuff this weekend and we are going to order based off what he liked by Sunday, before prices go up. And a husband/wife couple came over last night. The wife hadn't seen me since prior to me starting WS. Told her the story...and now here and her husband are joining! I am sitting on cloud nine this morning! What a great year!
  • I am sitting here drinking the WS orange blast-it is great and who can get 12 grams of protein from Orange drink. I am alittle obsessed with the scale right now.

Zoe-Bariatricfoodsource.com is cheaper than diet direct.... just an fyi

I tried to eat the WS Beef stew and it is just not good to me. Anyone had any success "seasoning this".....I am trying to use up what I had in the cupboard..... Should just throw it away!!!
  • Congrats to all on your losses! Apparently, my fat wants to hang around. I started Monday, and am down only 2 lbs. which is better than none. I also have not exercised and I struggle to get all the water in. Any pointers?
  • JulieSt-keep going.....If you mean this Monday-it's only been 5 days. You may see a sudden drop.

Water is always a big issue with me too. All I can say is that i am trying to drink water in the morning well I get ready for work. Lunch.... And then one at night.....Usually 16 oz....
  • Wow! We are doing terrific. Congratulations to all of us! Reading how well everyone is doing keeps me inspired.
  • Quote:
    Zoe-Bariatricfoodsource.com is cheaper than diet direct.... just an fyi
    Usually, I would agree...but I've been racking up referral points and rewards points and with everything being on super sale right now, I can get a 12 week pack for $616. Bariatric can't touch that. THEN, after this order, I will have $100 worth of reward points to put to my next order...so...I think Diet Direct has won me over.
  • Wow you have done good. I have not had any referral stuff. You could be closer to 200 than 300 pretty darn soon. Bet you are seeing it.
    Sorry you got ill-

Don't weigh at night
  • Quote: Here is what everyone has lost since about Jan 1st-

Hi ladies,
    Weighed in for the first time since starting 10 days ago. I was down 4.5lbs. I must admit that I was a little disappointed. However I have not done this program exactly as I should have. Eating out, few bites of off program food here and there, eating extra bars, etc. and only exercising on 2 days.
    So, I'm thinking I need to write down my plan for each day the evening before. I know this will make it less likely for me to go off course.
    I also need to remember that I could be UP 4.5 lbs if I wasn't doing this.
  • Weighed in this morning down 2.2 lbs for the week.

I known it doesn't seem like alot but this is the lowest I have been in probably 9 years.

Namaste 1969 Congratulations on your -4.5 lbs
  • Quote: Amealia - The thing that happens is that when I get stressed or upset there is like a "default" to begin eating. It is like I got into "robot eating" mode & just being to eat without thinking of stopping. Like my brain is somewhere else & I just stuff & stuff my face until I am full enough that I stop.
    Joy, I know exactly what you are talking about. I call it being on "auto-pilot". And it typically occurs while standing in the kitchen.
  • Quote: Weighed in this morning down 2.2 lbs for the week.

I known it doesn't seem like alot but this is the lowest I have been in probably 9 years.

Namaste 1969 Congratulations on your -4.5 lbs
    Thanks Irish Congratulations on your accomplishment too!