Has anyone tried the Macro-Mediterranean Diet?

• I'm not new to diet delivery meal programs, in the past I've tried Medifast (which did work) and Wonderslim. Now that I went vegan/vegetarian for animal rights reasons, I lost a lot of weight in the beginning of the year, and eventually gained it back from being a junk food veggie.

I'm thinking about joining Jenny Craig, but their options for vegetarians are very sparse. I hear lots of great positive things from the ladies on here, but I cannot deal with all meals being over-processed, freeze dried, or astronaut food like. So while looking up different delivery programs I came across Macro Mediterranean- their prices are reasonable and their meals seem to be 100% vegan, I have not found any reviews except for a few on Urbanspoon so I figured why not try to see if anyone on here tried it out?

So have any of you lovely ladies tried it? Or even sampled a meal?
  • Macro-Mediterranean works and tastes great!
    Hi,

I have been eating Macro-Mediterranean healthy meal delivery for two months now and am so happy to have found them! So far I've lost 15 lbs and lowered my cholesterol 50 points! I am also LOVING all the variety in the food, which is delicious! And the dishes I've tried are so unique. The best part about it is I am saving money, their pricing is so reasonable! Highly recommend them!

Hope this helps!
    Janet