Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Old 06-21-2012, 09:44 PM   #16  

Default muscle milk

I drink the ready made muscle milk drinks on the way to work in the morning. I love the taste of muscle milk. It is high protein, low fat and only 2 carbs. Their is also muscle milk light, but that has less protein and doesn't stay with me as long. It also comes in powder form which I use on non work days.
cinthia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 12:11 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 196/ticker/146

Height: 5'7''

I have the Ideal Shape Shakes (which are really tasty) which you're supposed to have for breakfast/lunch with a normal, balanced supper. I intersperse those with regular calorie counting, though, because although the shakes are certainly easier, but they can get boring. Sometimes I add some strawberries or peanut butter or whatever I'm feeling.

I've had decent success since I haven't been going long.
Melonlefey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 10:22 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 285/285/200

Height: 5'6.5

I'm debating using SF (well the less expensive store brand) for breaky & lunch with snacks of fruit or veg while @ work and then a healthy meal & a small snack & green tea before bed (snack if needed) as I work in an office and a lot of time there are snacks around and I'm tempted so I was thinking SF + light snacks would be helpful for me (honestly a lot of time I don't eat lunch at all and then binge when I get home and on junk, never a proper meal).

I did WW before but can't find my books (in storage 2.5 hours away I believe) so I'm thinking SF may be my answer.
MrsN2Be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 07:13 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Height: 5'

The strawberry SF blended with about 6 fresh strawberries, delish ! Cappuchino Delight blended with a banana, another delish shake.
bargoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 07:37 AM   #20  
Just watch me ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizRR View Post
Hi, I am actually on Ideal Protein, but I thought I would chime in with how I doctor my morning chocolate protein drink.

I fill my blender with ~2 handfuls loose leaf spinach, add 2 cups chilled decaf coffee, 2 cups ice, 1 stevia packet and blend that ~90-120 seconds until the spinach is liquefied, then I add my chocolate protein drink and mix ~15-30 seconds. It makes a huge, thick, cafe mocha milkshake I savor for hours and you cannot taste the spinach, I was scared to try it at first but have it every morning now. If any adventure seekers want to see if it works with SF shakes I hope you enjoy! You get a full serving of veggies in a milkshake!
I've made up shakes like this and they are really good!
Exhale15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 08:46 PM   #21  

I've tried using slim fast before but it just wasn't for me. I'm currently on an optifast diet as I have two and a half weeks till my lap band surgery, I wish I would of tried it sooner! It's been going really great.
Daer is offline   Reply With Quote