Wonderslim #7

You're on Page 7 of 35
Go to
  • hello folks! welcome all the new folks too. Hope all are doing well. Ive not been on in a while, went off track, got a stomach virus, still have the virus, so not eating much of anything i have however lost a total of 21 pounds according to my weigh in at the dr yesterday....havent been strict following ANY plan, just substituting every now and then with shakes, and instead of pigging out at night, ill eat a pudding or dbl choc cake mix. i think thats been the biggest help. hows everyone else doing
  • Quote: Shannoni:
    Welcome to the group. OK...let me be the first to guess...I think if you follow the plan exactly it will take 8 weeks to lose the 35 pounds. You're young so that may make my estimate too long, but that' my guess :-)
    Congratulations on your career choice! I've been an RN for 35 years, and can't think of anything I had rather done. Do you plan to teach or are you doing a practitioner degree? I'm excited for you.
    The board has been a little more active in recent past. Seems almost everyone has been dealing with "life happens" things that has decreased their posts, but I don't think I've ever encountered a more supportive group.
    I'm eagerly waiting for my weigh in on Saturday. Hope to be below 200 pounds for the first time in a very, very long time. My ultimate goal is exactly where you are now.
    Hope everyone is having a good, on plan, week!
    Rose
    hi REKP. Im hoping to go the nurse practitioner route. Im in the accelerated program now but am thinking of leaving it after my first year (which is when i get the RN degree) to get some experience and then continue on. So the ppl from the shipping section of my order called and said since i live in Hawaii i have to pay 51$ extra for shipping . you think its still worth it?
  • Hello
    Hello everyone. I just found this thread and wanted to introduce myself. I am doing wonderslim and I am on day 5 right now. I have found the plan to be relatively easy to follow but have noticed an increase in hunger on day 4 and day 5. Maybe I need an extra shake?

My husband and I are doing this together. He has about 150 to lose and I have about 135 to lose.
  • Welcome all of you newbies. I still am trying to deal with losing my yorkie Teena. I would love to find a new puppy especially a rescue but I am finding it to be a challenge. So if anyone know's of a female yorkie puppy let me know. It's so quiet with just Gidget here.

If you are hungry have another shake or maybe a small meal.

Wow am I glad February is gone-it was a challenging month emotionally for all of us.
  • Shero,

I am so sorry for the loss of your dog. Animals become our family and it is always hard to lose someone we love. I read through the back posts and it seems life February was a rough month for everyone. I am hoping that March brings better luck for everyone.

I am thinking about adding in a shake if I get hungry. It is weird that I wasn't hungry the first few days but the past few have been tough. I am hoping to survive the weekend right now. One meal at a time.
  • Quote: Welcome all of you newbies. I still am trying to deal with losing my yorkie Teena. I would love to find a new puppy especially a rescue but I am finding it to be a challenge. So if anyone know's of a female yorkie puppy let me know. It's so quiet with just Gidget here.

If you are hungry have another shake or maybe a small meal.

Wow am I glad February is gone-it was a challenging month emotionally for all of us.
    Aw so sorry for ur loss. I lost my 4 month old puppy to Parvo last yr and it was super hard i cant imagine how hard it would have been if i had her longer then that.
  • My WS is coming either tomorrow or Monday im super psyched to get started. what r the average losses of ppl who were here at the beginning? they all seem to disappear from one time to another.
  • Good Morning everyone!
    Welcome to Kamikazecat! So glad you have joined us. I had the same problem with I first started the diet. For the first few days it was smooth sailing, no hunger at all, then I started getting hungry between meals. I went to every 3 hour meal or snack and it seemed to take care of it. I read a good post on another board that said if you aren't hungry enough for a shake or pudding, you aren't hungry. Sometimes I find I just want "something" but a shake is not appealing...I get up and go do something else until the thought passes.
    Shannoni: I'm so glad you ordered your product. I realize the shipping was expensive and had tried to respond to your post, but for some reason some of my posts get a time out or did not connect. My first 3 weeks on the plan: wk 1- 6 pounds lost, wk 2- 5 pounds lost wk 3- 7 pounds lost. So the first 3 weeks were great. Of course I started at 258 pounds. Now my loss has seemed to level off to 2-3 pounds a week. Of course I would like to lose more, but I'm headed in the right direction. This morning's weigh in was at 199! First time I've been in onederland in 5 years or so. I'm thrilled! Now 40 or so more pounds to lose and I'll be at my lowest adult weight. I feel good, my clothes feel good, I feel healthy, I'm going to have to fight complacency tooth and nail. When I lost 5 years ago, I got to 185 and decided I liked it there. Still overweight, but not wanting to continue to try to "diet". This is not a diet for me at this point. It's a change in my eating routine that I'm in no hurry to change. It's effective, I'm happy with the taste of the food, so I can actually imagine myself getting to goal.
    Wow...didn't mean that to be a dissertation.
    Shero: Hope you find the perfect puppy to adopt. Some friends of ours have a Yorkie rescue that is the most precious dog I have ever seen. She was a backyard breeder when they rescued her. They had to teach her to play, but she has taken to it so well :-) She is 7 now and plays like a puppy. We have a street cat hanging around our cat outside, so I think we're going to try to get hold of him this week and take him in for shots and neutering. Our cat has hated every other cat that has come around, but he seems to like this one.
    Toy and ExTex: Let us know how you're doing. I miss y'all.
    Nowisthetime: Welcome back. Sorry to hear about your stomach virus, but your weight loss is impressive :-)
    Hope everyone has a great, on plan, weekend.
  • REKP-Congrats on your weight in. I am so excited for you. You are such an inspiration.

I have to vent about these rescue groups. I can understand wanting to screen people to get good homes. But is very frustrating to deal with this procedure. First you have to fill out the adoption application. Then they will have to make home visits---it's just crazy. I had Teena since she was a baby-almost 13 years. Gidget is almost 7. Had her since she was a baby. I work 32 hours a week so is this going to be held against me? I crate/cage train them until they are big enough that you dont have to worry about them getting hurt. They are so small when they are babies. I spay my dogs at the earliest age possible. Gidget has had her teeth cleaned twice-which is not cheap. I just think there has to be a better way.

I had my heart set on a rescue but it would just be easier to go to a breeder.

Just venting.
  • REKP thx. Now i am more excited. I've never really followed a diet plan before. my cousin sent me some thing (i think it was called HCG) and u were supposed to eat like 400 calories + 25 drops of that and i love my eating too much to follow some thing like that.
  • Wonderslim is an excellent product. I am at 18 pounds loss since 1/1/12. I lost my momentum in February and am very excited to have maintained that 18# lose since February was so crazy.

If you following the 3 shakes/meals a day with one food meal you will do excellent. I believe if your over 200# you will lose 15# a month being on plan. Off course, we must all know that it still is 3500 calories to lose a pound. Loseit.com is a wonderful calorie tool.

Hoping to be on plan soon.
  • Research Hcg-I thought about it then researched it.
  • Quote: Research Hcg-I thought about it then researched it.
    Ya i researched it and I cant say ppl didnt say they lost weight but it is not for me. I can not live on 400 calories a day. I might end up eating my husband instead
  • Hi Ladies, it has been a few days. I have been crazy busy at work and not getting much time to sleep at home. Anyway, I had 2 days where I ate a bit extra, but am back on plan. It's that time of the month so I haven't bothered to step on the scale. I will weigh in tomorrow.

Shero, Sorry to hear about your Fur baby

REKP, congrats on your loss. Wonderland is an awesome accomplishment
  • Where's TOY?
    I was reading back in the threads and I was following TOY's threads but then they just stop during feb. I donno how to send a personal message to any one but i wanna know if she is still going or not? hope she didnt get discouraged or stop any one knows how to catch up with her?