Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Old 07-27-2019, 12:44 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 253.2

Height: 6'0"

Default Great Start! Down 24 lbs

Back in May, I decided to switch jobs and also was at my heaviest weight. So I decided, since I was making such radical changes, I should also make some healthy changes too. I finally decided to get started on an amazing health and wellness system and I can’t believe what’s happened already!

I’ve only been using the system for 2.5 months, and I’ve already experienced increased energy and lost 24 lbs so far! I’ve tried so many things before this. It’s super simple to follow, and everything tastes great! Finally, a solution that works for me coupled with 15 minutes per morning exercise on my Bowflex Max Trainer.

I still have a long way to go since I want to lose 100lbs. I would be happy to discuss how things have gone for me under the program. Hopefully, have an update at some point saying I achieved the goal.
shawnelliott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2019, 06:40 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 182/130/130

Height: 5'3"

That's great, Shawn. Which program are you on? I've had great results with Medifast/Optavia. I really like the improved transition and maintenance support available, because with those programs, that's the key to keeping the weight off. I'm not quite at goal yet, but close.

Last edited by Old Biddy; 07-27-2019 at 06:40 AM.
Old Biddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2019, 01:04 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 253.2

Height: 6'0"

I sent you a direct message to talk more about the program I am doing.
shawnelliott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2019, 01:16 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 182/130/130

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnelliott View Post
I sent you a direct message to talk more about the program I am doing.
Thanks, Shawn. That's an interesting program. It has a very low calorie intake though, so be careful.

You could message the admins of the group to ask if you could share the name and details. Since there is a forum for other weight loss programs it might be OK.

Old Biddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2022, 12:52 AM   #5  

what program did you use?
ScarlettsSecrets is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bowflex max, success story